Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stern Elvira 3 Confirmed

Benny

Wow just checked the prices lol Does anyone know how much the signature LEs are?

Can anyone believe the prices new games are selling for and the fact that they are being bought unseen just on the chance that they may be fun. I see 2nd-hand games being sold with the owner dropping $1500 from new price with only 100 plays on them. What's that $15 per game + the hassles of then having to pack and sell it. It's a crazy hobby for sure!

Btw I'm not making fun of anyone with the above comments as I have done it myself a few times. I paid well above 13k for Iron Maiden and think I'm crazy for that. I won't be doing it again however.

I Would say because these are a kapow machine thats why they are expensive like the beatles and the batman le release at least came with a topper for $14600 i would say due to the drop in the aussie dollar the new normal for a le will be $14k in the future? Edited by ybrock
double add

Curious to know, if this was not an Elvira themed pin, then what would peoples thoughts on this pin layout really be..

I have never understood the whole Elvira theme, its slightly before my time, are people drawn to the look of her or the raunchy call outs in particular?

Paying over 13k for a pin just because it has some cleavage on it :unsure

I think the layout is great.

The theme integration with the LCD will be sensational on this one.

I have a grin at the sexual innuendo from Elvira, even when it is so cheesy.

It's not about the cleavage , for me I appreciate the detail in the art. There is a lot going on relating to the B grade horror flicks.

Again cheesy but all in good fun. I like a game that can put a smile on your dial or make you laugh.

Its obvious that Dennis and Greg really put there heart and soul into Elvira 3. Now its up to Lyman and code/display/audio teams to deliver.

Oh and Subways are back (about time) :) This layout could work well with many other awesome themes such as The Matrix, Bill and Ted, Escape from New York,Big Trouble etc. Different art and change the house to game specific relevant toy and boom.

251488421_Elviracard.jpg.1c7f0c4931c2a5368869912bebc36a2f.jpg

Stern Elvira 3 Confirmed

Ouch. Whilst the theme doesn’t do much for me I like what they have done feature wise.

[emoji848] . If you can afford it and want it who gives a shit, good luck I say. To someone earning 600k and likes the theme compared to someone on the average wage, it’s not a big spend.

Sales of pinball machines is driven by demand and supply. If there wasn’t demand, those 3 pins wouldn’t be snapped up.

Simple

Don’t hate on the bloke spending his hard earned

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

[emoji848] . If you can afford it and want it who gives a shit, good luck I say. To someone earning 600k and likes the theme compared to someone on the average wage, it’s not a big spend.

Sales of pinball machines is driven by demand and supply. If there wasn’t demand, those 3 pins wouldn’t be snapped up.

Simple

Not sure where you got me hating from my post. I was referring to me about “ouch”for price. If you’re on 600K knock yourself out....buy 2. I couldn’t give a shit.

Is that all up Con heard speculation it was over 20

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's all up plus whatever shipping fees, 3 are coming into AUD. Pretty sure they are sold out.

I'll add this, yes you can buy whatever game one wants, you do not get anything fancy on the Signature Edition from the LE Edition.

It's waaaaaay to much IMHO.

- Con

Can't see many HUO LE's coming up for sale mid next year if people aren't buying them NIB.

AMD seems to have not sold out the LE's straight away this time.

Super keen to Play just can't justify to Buy.

Won't see many, if any, on location in SA. :x

Simple

Don't get confused with can't afford and can't justify. Plenty of people here can afford it, but we know when pricing is about taking advantage of customers with inflated prices and the psychological aspect it has on buyers who fear on missing out on something. Also the idea that if you are paying more means your getting a much better product is far from the truth in this case.

Edited by hotty

Dear Lyman,

Please restore my faith in pinball when we see this DeadFlip stream in a couple of days.

Please help me look past these continued playfield issues by being amazed at your divine code.

Please make me forget about this being a Mistress of the DARK pin and all I see is colour. Like nothing but Colour.... Seriously !

And also, please never ever retire from your current profession. You are needed from here till the end of time.

Can't see many HUO LE's coming up for sale mid next year if people aren't buying them NIB.

AMD seems to have not sold out the LE's straight away this time.

Well I'm out on this Cash cow!

Not paying those prices for a 3HOH LE.

Looking forward to watching the live steam within the next 48hrs tho.