Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stern Elvira 3 Confirmed

Benny

Just watched the stream, thanks to Jack Danger on Dead Flip. It looks like a fun game, it brought a smile to my face quite a few times. Good shot layout, plenty of flow and some awesome lighting. I passed on my LE reservation due to the ridiculous price gouge, I mean price tag. But I would like to own this game one day. It will only get better as the code develops and more callouts are added.

Thanks for the link, does this look like $15,500 worth of fun?

- Con

Tempted because I love the theme, but yeah 15.5 is a lot of Denari. JJP pirates LE is same price... think about it, something doesn’t add up to me.

Always interested how Lyman does pf and shot x, haven’t worked out how it works on this game yet.

Was hoping to watch this stream and be like, YES it's a chocolate sundae with cherry on top. I'm IN !

But sadly it looks hella plain vanilla.

Where's the Elvira humour ?

Where's the excitement ?

That mob on the stream looked bored as bat shit.

No regrets that I bailed on the LE...… $15.8K delivered, yeah that's good value....

Won't be putting one next to my EATPM.

Blah Blah Meh Blah.... Pinball Blah …. Whateva !

After watching the stream and thinking about it overnight it was with sorrow that I cancelled my LE :(

The game looks beautiful in video, Thanks Jack Danger for another super cool stream !

I have no doubt the finish will be stunning in real life.

I really like the shot layout and the features. The playfield is laid out very well and will be a great shooter, Dennis and Greg did a superb job, and I was so happy that subways are back :)

I know that Lyman will make this a masterpiece with some very cool wizard modes and the best possible code.

While I understand and appreciate the game is in its infancy with code and integration the gameplay concept is already developed and although it appears sound I found it uninspiring.

This was the deal breaker for me as the audio and video did not grab me or seem engaging at all. I know it will get better 10 fold with more movies and scenes to be integrated but the clips and audio left me feeling flat instead of excited. I understand there is a lot more to come but the way it's delivered now is not for me.

I prefer more hardcore......... I would like to expand on that but the direction of the audio/video is done and I would be wasting my time.

I wish I had some constructive criticism to add, but I'm left feeling empty.

So with a heavy heart I'm out of the club, for now anyway

I know that I may regret my decision later with only 32 LE's ( only 2 left ) coming here as I've been pumped and wanting this title for sooooo long.

For those who are in I wish you well and know that if you have a little patience this game will super deep and deliver lots of fun.

Have a great weekend AA'ers !

Ando

I know that I may regret my decision later with only 32 LE's ( only 2 left ) coming here as I've been pumped and wanting this title for sooooo long.

Ando

Don't worry too much Ando; if you change your mind the Premiums will be available for some time and you can save some money for exactly the same game. You might even get to play one first before making a decision which is always a bonus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm seriously considering a premium... just waiting to have a go on one first but I love the theme...shitty old B grade horror movies... awesome.

Nothing to do with pinball or the theme for you John,

It’s all about the boobs :lol

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like the Elvira LEs have arrived. Facebook post yesterday.

Looking forward to having a flip.

Yep. There will be one on site at the Tattersalls Hotel, Penrith from 17th courtesy of @Pinlinds (Austrojoy Amusements)

We're holding a Stern launch party that night if anyones interested. Ive got some Elvira prizes for the night

Any feedback on Elvira 3 now a few are out there ?

We got ours last week. So far so good, honeymoon phase is still going. Bit of a first impression:

Artwork on cabinet and playfield are beautiful.

Playfield clearcoat is thin, very thin

Shoots very, very nice.

Code has a long way to go but there is already plenty there to keep me happy.

Ball times can be long. We set ours up with no ball save, no extra balls and out lanes all the way up.

I would not put this game in a tournament, a good player would play for a long time.

I love the theme, shitty horror movies and Elvira, game is true to the theme.

Haunted house toy is awesome. Lighting and coding so far are very good.

Plenty to hit. Haunted house, Crypt, 2 Ball locks, gargoils and plenty more

Feels and plays like a 90s BW

game is ****ing expensive like BM66, I am not sure about value for money.

In our house the game is a hit. I cannot compare to JP2 premium/LE as I have not played one yet.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...