Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLI - Game 2 ~ Popeye (closes 29-Sep)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SectionZ I'd say you're over your storage quota due to your membership status? They'll still be stored, you just cant see them

Brad

Well yeah they were still there until I deleted them, how else can I free up 15MB so that I can continue to use the site (post pics), I always have kept my usage down by deleting redundant pics ie for sale / WTB threads but now I've ended up deleting pics from repair threads I've done, MGL tips etc so it leaves a bit of a mess of my previous posts.

Anyway thanks for clearing up what has happened to my acc. no big deal.

Sean

Well yeah they were still there until I deleted them, how else can I free up 15MB so that I can continue to use the site (post pics), I always have kept my usage down by deleting redundant pics ie for sale / WTB threads but now I've ended up deleting pics from repair threads I've done, MGL tips etc so it leaves a bit of a mess of my previous posts.

Anyway thanks for clearing up what has happened to my acc. no big deal.

Sean

If you restore your paid membership you get all your storage and pm space back.

Same happened to me, I just dropped a small donation and all was fixed.

58,130 - I think that that is a PB for me.

First time that I played this game was on a school exchange to France in spring 1985. It was in a cafe near my hotel and I spent all of my spare time throwing in Centimes. I don't think that I ever saw this in the UK, so didn't play again until I got into emulation in the late 90's. A lot of my holiday memories from my childhood are based around arcades...

popeye_58130.png.1a44b85a7d4a6fbdbc4633d7df7cdbc4.png

MGLXLI - Game 2 ~ Popeye (closes 29-Sep)

Better, think I was close to getting past round 3.

You were not quite halfway through @SectionZ

Check out your first screenshot. There is a ladder next to the mast of the boat. This builds by one rung each time you collect one of the letters from Olive. When it reaches the top you will complete the level.

Go and save Olive!

976017268_ImageUploadedByAussieArcade1568577073.351781.thumb.jpg.f0f262bbe3954a13eb2e761d7f6724f4.jpg

56,210 Getting better

[ATTACH=CONFIG]153595[/ATTACH]

That's it! Very good improvement.

:049:

- - - Updated - - -

Go and save Olive!

Exactly!

- - - Updated - - -

58,130 - I think that that is a PB for me.

First time that I played this game was on a school exchange to France in spring 1985. It was in a cafe near my hotel and I spent all of my spare time throwing in Centimes. I don't think that I ever saw this in the UK, so didn't play again until I got into emulation in the late 90's. A lot of my holiday memories from my childhood are based around arcades...

Well that's an interesting story. A school exchange to France in 1985!

Cool

- - - Updated - - -

Finally! I have tried for so long to break 100k on this game.

I’m glad it came up this MGL so I could focus on it properly.

I’m glad to have ticked that off.

:023: