Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Jamiesons Mini Golf Wall Game

Picked this up from a member last year as it looked pretty cool. Badly rotted at the back, missing a solenoid and marquee lamp and starter. Not much to these and was still working apart from the missing solenoid. Got the cabinet solid and bought a few 24v push/pull solenoids of Aliexpress until I got one that did the job. The "playfield" is perspex with the art printed on the back so was in great nick. The art on the glass though easily removed, so just cleaned the glass itself and left it as it was. Its something different for the games room and best of all it and it takes up no room.

trFLObm.jpg

Bu90rth.jpg

te69FAC.jpg

dvvldb3.jpg

IxtCPVk.jpg

DiDUZd2.jpg

fgQ8Rcz.jpg

EMNYWar.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I have a jamiesons skill poker machine that I am trying to get working, I am missing the flicker mechanism and also one of the two fuses coming from the power supply keeps blowing on start up, I am using a 5v fuse, though mot sure if this is the correct size of fuse to use, reluctant to try a larger fuse as worried about frying the game boards, can you help ? regards.