Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wanting to buy a Baywatch

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi all

If anyone has a Baywatch they’d part with I would be interested thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Heres one in SA [emoji106]

Please view this ad:

Baywatch Pinball Machine,

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/blackwood/other-electronics-computers/baywatch-pinball-machine/1229428594?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $5,500

Thanks mate. Glad finally one is advertised by that’s pretty expensive for a Baywatch with a faded and damaged cabinet

Certainly up there in price, might be worth a call tho, you never know [emoji106]

Happy to have a look for you as it's just up the road.

It is that one mate was i close in the price on what was actually paid as that is what it is actually worth something is only worth what it was bought for.

Think it might have been closer to 5 with the colordmd. Was bought with a few other machines in a package deal so I might be wrong.

It’s the nicest Baywatch I’ve ever seen or played though.

That sounds like a fantastic machine, pity I missed it. I’m still looking. The one on Gummy has some playfield damage and cabinet fade/damage. I don’t see 5500 in it so I’m passing and waiting for a better example that isn’t 5500 and upwards. I can’t justify that price.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Baywatch is a super fun game. This one does appear pretty good but would never go by photographs alone. Assuming the PF is excellent, the price seems quite fair and reasonable given it's got a colour display. If you could snag it for $4.5k, then even better - a good buy! Good luck Terry.