Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The history of Epyx the games series video game Documentary

Another fantastic video, thank you ! I spent so many hours on Epyx games on the C64, most played was Summer Games, Summer Games II and World games.

I loved the cliff diving and barrell jumping in World games. And the weight lifting! Ah, great memories alone in my bedroom for hours and hours yelling and whooping :D

Another fantastic video, thank you ! I spent so many hours on Epyx games on the C64, most played was Summer Games, Summer Games II and World games.

I loved the cliff diving and barrell jumping in World games. And the weight lifting! Ah, great memories alone in my bedroom for hours and hours yelling and whooping :D

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. Those games were a lot of fun and a big part of my childhood.

- - - Updated - - -

Great video @patmanqc

I spent many hours playing those games. My favourite was California Games.

Thank you, I had one person say that it wasn't really a documentary so what was the point? That made me start second-guessing whether it was a good video or not. Glad to see some people like it

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, I had one person say that it wasn't really a documentary so what was the point? That made me start second-guessing whether it was a good video or not. Glad to see some people like it

Don't listen to the negative nancys mate. Your videos are really well planned, funny, and informative - and a brilliant stroll down memory lane. I hope you keep making these for many moons :)

Don't listen to the negative nancys mate. Your videos are really well planned, funny, and informative - and a brilliant stroll down memory lane. I hope you keep making these for many moons :)

That's very thoughtful and very kind of you to say. As long as my videos continue to get views I'll continue to make them. :-)

Thanks again