Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cursed's Games Room Meet - November 2019

Thanks Mike and Moyra (hurry up and get your bike!). I had a great time after everyone left :lol. I got to play all the pins I wanted and even got to polish off Glenns chocolate salty balls... um... I mean salted caramel slices :redface

NnKyT3T.jpg

It was nice catching up with everyone, even you Rob @pinball god! :p. It was fun seeing everyone slowly getting drunker and drunker (I'm looking at you @DangerRay).

See you all at the FU Hashman Danger Shed!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys again another top night. I’ve been coming for a few years now and each night just gets better. It’s a really great thing how you open your place up for an awesome night of fun.

It is always great to see a few new or old faces and the chat is always great.

Thanks Guys.

Thanks a lot @Cursed and @Queen Of Shots for hosting another amazing meet. Thanks also to Helen and @AxedBandit kindly drove me in so could have a few social drinks.

Spent most of the night catching up with the gang so not a lot of pinball played, as always Michael your games looked and played real nice.

As Brett mentioned watching @Prince doing soccer headers with the VR headset on the virtual pin was definitely a highlight. I hope someone has footage of it :) You played like a pro Stephen!

Great to also see the Haggis guys and Celts Pinball again @Haggis Pinball @Briedis and The Pinball Party Bus for one last time. Super fun night. Top job guys!

What a night! 12 hours of awesome fun and awesome people.

I really would like to thank everyone that made the effort to come to the meet, it is the people that make them as much fun as they are and it was great to catch up with you all.

I would like to thank the @Haggis Pinball guys for coming out and bringing Celts, it really helped in keeping people in different places on the night and there were always people playing it.

I would also like to thank @ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma for bringing his awesome VR pinball setup, and for making the extra trip home for the power cable. Really appreciate it mate.

Also @PinballBus Mick and Dion with the party bus, Is always a great attraction and sadly we will no longer get to have it at our meet. All the best going forward with it mate.

To everyone that brought something with them be it soft drink, snacks, pinballs, alcohol, desserts or anything else. We really appreciated it.

Also want to give the long distance award to @RMacauley, really appreciate you making the effort mate and it was great to catch up. I hope the trip was worth it and hope to see you at the next one.

To all the shot clubbers, I am pretty sure you all had fun! :lol

My machines seemed to hold up well again which I am happy about, and boy was Xenon a hit on the night! Ooh, Ahhh!

@RGR is banned from my future meets for beating my GC on my beloved Dialed In! :realmad: :p

From both @Queen Of Shots and I, :055::055::055:

Had an absolute ball. Thanks again for hosting this. Love those well-cared for machines. And great to see Celts in action - apologies for all the questions Mr Haggis. Really interesting to hear about the trials and tribulations of getting that machine up and running.

Thanks for an awesome night. So glad I could finally make it over. Way too many highlights to mention. I honestly thought I'd killed Game of Thrones for a few seconds there (bloody Midnight Madness well before midnight) and ended up with a new PB by a very long way. Rob enjoying a modern Stern? Some would never believe it but it can happen. Actually now I think of it there's footage of me playing Roadshow at 3.30 am and I normally hate that game. Effects of a shot perhaps? :lol

I'm definitely keen to do this again but without the "stupid o'clock" early flight home

• 3 weeks later...