Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cursed's Games Room Meet - November 2019

November is coming and it is @Queen Of Shots and my turn.

When

Saturday 16th November 2019 from 6pm to stumps.

Where

I am located in Werribee.

As you may know my games room is small so it may get a bit tight in there. So please remember fella's, deodorant is your friend......;)

The whole house is air conditioned if heat is a concern, including the game room.

We also have a black lab in attendance so we hope you like dogs, if not your invitation is revoked! :D

Food and Drinks

BBQ, Snacks, Soft drink and games will be taken care of. Please bring your own alcohol. And yes, ill be on the BBQ. And yes, I will smoke you all out. Lets get all the smoke jokes out of the way now shall we......:laugh:

Where to stay overnight?

We have space in the backyard if you wanted to pitch a tent and there is a hotel roughly 10 minutes away via Taxi/sober driver.

Pinballs to play

Dialed In!

Game of Thrones Premium

Tron

Simpsons Pinball Party

Family Guy

Batman Dark Knight

Cactus Canyon

Addams Family

The Shadow

Roadshow

Revenge from Mars

Jurrasic Park

The Simpsons

Xenon

Centigrade 37

Also a Virtual Reality Pinball setup, come and play pinball in VR!

Arcades to play

Scud Race twin driver

Shooting cab with either Virtua Cop 2 or House of the Dead

Cocktail Cab with 60 in 1

Resident Evil Pachislo machine

Digital Jukebox

Zultan Fortune Teller

Crappy Pool Table with a big lean :lol

Who is welcome?

All are welcome but I may have to cap numbers if too many people come, partners are also welcome.

Yes, yes but where can I get my grog?

There is a drive through bottle shop 4 minutes away from my home.

Cursed's house rules

• I want to ask if you say you will attend, please do show up. We will be buying snags, hamburgers and drink based on numbers.
  • As most would know I am fond of my carpet so No food or drink in the game room itself (everywhere else is ok though)
  • If you see something wrong on any of my games let me know straight away, please dont just keep playing.
  • No slide or death saves on my machines. If you do, you will be asked to leave!
  • If you start a game, finish it.
  • When you finish a game on a machine, please look behind you to see if anyone is waiting to play it after you. If not, feel free to play again.

Please post in this thread or PM me if you wish to attend.

Feel free to ask any questions or discuss any suggestions for the day.

I hope I have mentioned everyone that know I should have, if not I apologise and please feel free to let me know you would like to attend if you are not mentioned.

@Que200 @wiredoug @Broncoman @mckie1 @Batman Fan @Genie @flynnyfalcon @Koops @GORGAR 1 @markandsophie @Hashman @DangerRay @tas_tig3r @Ryza @dragonlee @gum @4_amusement_only @mix_vt_cal @Strangeways @ddstoys @pinball god @Manny65 @felixthadog @toads @Fairground @DallasJ @hotty @Skywalker @Pinmem @richyrich @ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma @staceyamusements @WATSJOHN @RGR @mjfisher1974 @AxedBandit @Coon82 @Glenn70 @grimnim @Jesder @lambodad @ozsammyboy @Martymainframe @andyboot @Budgie @Heavymetalballer @solar value @Gemini2544 @Pop Bumper Pete @thegrunta666 @spez778 @Noob-A-Tron @ajfclark @Dirty daz @el_timbo86 @newy16216 @electromechanicalman @timmychap @No Ball Save @emken @Fridgy @bargain*machine @Prince @ztdgz @Calzsy @PinballBus Mick @ScaredStiffPinbot

Interstaters are also welcome and once again I wanted to mention the below people but understand if you can’t/don’t want to come. At least you will know it's on if you are down this way.

@Railways @Fair Dinkum Dan @sleazius @furballx @Dedrok @RMacauley @robm @Replay @zanderzone @MrMaloo @Timbo @RPZ @Defender @specialharmony @Cooked71 @illawarra_steelers @WOKA @Off2War @chopchop @delarge @EM Addict @Crafty @VON

Here is a time lapse of the meet from last year.

Think that’s it for now. :cool: Hope to see you all again and have an amazing meet!

Attending

RGR

Jesder

Prince

Mckie1 + Joanne + Lachlan

pinball god

Pop Bumper Pete

bargain*machine

hotty

RMacauley

dragonlee

Coon82

ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma

newy16216

Genie + Danielle + Cody

Hashman + DangerRay

DallasJ

Que200

Ryza + 1

AxedBandit + Helen + Matty

mix_vt_cal + Sharon

Manny65 + Kosta

spez778

tas_tig3r

Dirty daz

ztdgz

Strangeways

Crashramp

mjfisher1974

ozsammyboy +3

Haggis Pinball +1

Briedis +1

hyper101

Martymainframe

Glenn70

Maybe

Gemini2544

Edited by Cursed

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the amazing response, I am already looking forward to the night.

Wish I had a bigger house to fit you all in! :lol

If I have not quoted you below, please know I am super excited you are coming!

Ring, ring, ring, in, in, in! Will make sure I bring some lemon just in case

Lemon? I am sure I am probably missing something obvious...

yep, I will be there

Awesome Pete! Will be great to see you again.

I'm in. Woo! :)

Fantastic news Tim! really happy you can make the trip.

Finally I can say it. It's a yes from me. I'll work out the logistics later but I'm definitely in.

Now comes the hard part. Staying awake longer than I did at the Barn meet last year :40s::40s::40s::40s::40s::tequila::tequila::sleep:redface

Ok, now that is great! Humbled you want to make the trip Rob and will be great to catch up. You and Richard (and hopefully @Dedrok) can fight for my GC's...:laugh:

Last year finished just before 6am for memory, not saying it has to go that late again though! :p

We'll keep you awake mate, well the shot bell will anyway!

Um... I guess I'm in... :unsure ;)

Apologies Fab, I should have spoke to you. After I saw the quote below from 2 weeks ago I just assumed...and we all know what happens when you do that! :cool:

This will be showcased again at @Cursed's meet in November in Melbourne if you're in the area and interested ;).

Hopefully you are free? :flutter: :worship: :flutter:

Ray and I will be in please Mike and Moyra! Ray has given up smoking so she'll probably be next to the BBQ all night :P

Great news Ray! No need to be next to the BBQ though, according to every ****er here you will be breathing it in no matter where you are! :097: :laugh: :054: :054:

Apologies Fab, I should have spoke to you. After I saw the quote below from 2 weeks ago I just assumed...and we all know what happens when you do that! :cool:

Hopefully you are free? :flutter: :worship: :flutter:

No apogolies necessary. That's what I was referring to (humour's hard in written form) :D