Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cursed's Games Room Meet - November 2019

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to say I'm now having to pull out. Work is boning me once again. Can't shift enough of it onto others.

Should be over for Dave's and some general Xmas catchup with family so I'm sure there'll be time to get together.

Hugely disappointed I couldn't make it work. Boo!

Want to attend this Meet but new house could be completed this same week and could be moving in. Will not know for sure for another 2 weeks. Will let you know Micheal as soon as I do.

Glen you are my ride out to the Wild West , so what ever it takes to get you into the new house I will be there , I’ll be there

• 3 weeks later...
Arrhhgg. I am down in Melbourne next week but need to get home Friday so can't hang around. Spewing

That's a shame mate, always next year. Also more then welcome to visit whenever you are down.

I seem to have forgotten to RSVP for Helen, Matty and I. We will be there with bells on

To be honest I just assumed you guys were coming anyway! :lol

But cheers for the RSVP.

Just over a week to go people, now is the time to let me know if you would like to come.

Edit - I just went to add you @AxedBandit and you guys are already on the list! You must have already posted...:laugh:

Wow I just saw the list and some names I haven't seen for some time. Would be excellent to see them again. I hope I can drive by then else my wife may need to do it (I's believes it when I's sees it lol)

Twould be good to see you Rob even if you can’t see us... :confused:

Updated the attending list.

Also wanted to mention the following to see if you can make it?

@ajfclark @Trashman @Gemini2544 @Koops @GORGAR 1 @markandsophie @felixthadog @Skywalker @Pinmem @richyrich @staceyamusements @WATSJOHN @Glenn70 @lambodad @Budgie @thegrunta666 @el_timbo86 @No Ball Save @emken @Fridgy @Glenn70 @Martymainframe

And @ddstoys :lol

I also wanted to mention the following people to make them aware of this thread, check out the first post guys for the info. @Haggis Pinball @Briedis @hyper101

PM with details will be sent out Wednesday or Thursday night.

Edited by Cursed

I'm in mate. Sorry for late notice but been hectic. So many commitments - family birthday dinners, work, keeping an eye on new house build (still 2 weeks away I think), and going to an 80's concert in St Kilda on Fri night. Pretty good line up too - Go West, Pseudo Echo, A Flock of Seagulls, The Cutting Crew & Wang Chung! Long live the 80's music.......

Unfortunately due to me having to host my Sons 21st Birthday Pardy ,I regretfully cannot attend. I could try and sneak out, but I think I would get in a tad of trouble....I will get back to one of your meets eventually :D Anyhoo, Im sure it will still be a fun night even without a Grunta in the mix !