Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Electrohome GO7 Help

Arcade King

Question

• Administrators

IMG_20190904_065411.jpg

Following on from my post HERE

Just wondering if anybody familiar with these chassis may know how to get the image centered, the picture sits too far to the right with no way to adjust it, deflection issue?

Look like its been this way since factory considering the burn sits to the right. I've turned the brightness up so the gap can easily be seen. I've managed to adjust the picture as far to the left as possible. It's not as bad in game like Pacman and Galaxian but far more noticeable when I hooked Berzerk up to it.

I'm not overly worried about it but before I put it back in the machine I thought I'd ask.

11 answers to this question

• Administrators

Like i said mate I've tried all the pots and jumpers. Those ones only moved the picture slightly left or right within the projected area, I need to move the projection to the left to fill that unused area. I don't think projection is the right terminology lol.

Its like the beams need to be deflected more to the left to fill that dead spot.

• Administrators
Have you tried to move the yoke a little closer ?

Maybe get some tips off @dragonlee and replace it with an LCD screen... :lol

(Joking)

No haven't tried touching the yoke yet, just wanted to get some feedback before blowing things up lol.

This is what I think about his LCD's :b

Hi Trav , Berzerk is a slightly different Sync output so it lock frequency will put it a bit more off center than most games , while it not important on a lot of games using the G07 you will need to Join the - H Sync and -V Sync together .

Basically you have a 6 pin input and 3 pin input connector on that chassis , The Red , Green , Blue and Gnd go in the 6 pin connector , the single neg comp Sync goes in the 3 pin connector on the V & H pins.

This will shift the picture across , on some games you only join the Sync to H pin ( like normal monitors ) in the 3 pin connector and will sit perfect or it can be to far the other way ( opposite to what you have ).