Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottlieb El Dorado

Gottlieb El Dorado

Cool. You should put some pics up it would inspire others!

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

There’s 500 pictures alone of the Eldorado restoration it would take 2 weeks to upload them all lol

Plus moving onto the next project now which is my focus. EK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s 500 pictures alone of the Eldorado restoration it would take 2 weeks to upload them all lol

Plus moving onto the next project now which is my focus. EK

I haven’t heard of a EK pinnie before? Ha.[emoji2957]

Working on cabinet and backbox fixing dings in the body and it is coming along nicely.

I cracked open a Cooper's pale ale and sat down next to my work bench and heard a crunch. Oops what a fool I knew straight away that I had sat on the match stepper. smashed both circuit boards on it... I just fixed the damn thing! what a bad feeling...IMG_20191008_151124.thumb.jpg.da7a003661549b52e15b06cd7139b37a.jpg

Is there an ek Holden?

Yes it was the one that Holdens got caught with their pants down.

It came out in 1960 with tail fins, the same year Ford brought out the much more modern looking Falcon

- - - Updated - - -

Working on cabinet and backbox fixing dings in the body and it is coming along nicely.

I cracked open a Cooper's pale ale and sat down next to my work bench and heard a crunch. Oops what a fool I knew straight away that I had sat on the match stepper. smashed both circuit boards on it... I just fixed the damn thing! what a bad feeling...https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155005

Dam! That sux!

I always try and avoid putting things on chairs because I’ve been caught before.

- - - Updated - - -

I cracked open a Cooper's pale ale and sat down next to my work bench and heard a crunch. Oops what a fool I knew straight away that I had sat on the match stepper. smashed both circuit boards on it... I just fixed the damn thing! what a bad feeling...https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155005

Dam! That sux!

I always try and avoid putting things on chairs because I’ve been caught before.

• Administrators
off topic but to explain, once @Brad called me anal for something I was doing. No incentive there.

I don't care for the word and its use, although I understand the context in which it was used.

:unsure

If you took offense I'm sorry. Don't remember the thread or the post it though and I'd be surprised if it wasn't meant in a positive way.

Back on track though, I love a good resto thread. Any issues @Rich feel free to PM me

Pbr sells replacement circuit boards. I have ordered new 31inch legs and some circuit boards as well as some other bits and pieces.

This resto has not been cheap so far but I'm hoping the end result is a nice playing machine.

And also fun times playing this game with friends and family for years to come!

So I have been having a hard time getting my spray paints for this pin in Adelaide. There is only 1 graffiti shop left and they will not do an order for me. I may have to try calling Melbourne graffiti shops and get it sent here via road transport...

Pbr sells replacement circuit boards. I have ordered new 31inch legs and some circuit boards as well as some other bits and pieces.

This resto has not been cheap so far but I'm hoping the end result is a nice playing machine.

And also fun times playing this game with friends and family for years to come!

amazing.. I had no idea PBR sell the boards.. sorry to hear about your bad luck ... fortunately the match stepper is not needed when game is set to free play

Sent from my SM-A520F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I'm finally happy with my repairs on the cab but the timber used on the front around the coin door is more corrugated than the sides etc. Going to try and sand or fill the front so it's very smooth.

I have ordered some leg protectors to match my other machines.

2nd undercoat is on. Cabinet is not perfect but is much better than the before photos.

Big PBR order arrived with new legs and door and other stuff. I got a second set of new 31inch legs as postage wasn't too much extra compared to one set. Funny how I order stuff from USA and aus on the same day and the USA order arrives first...IMG_20191018_152151.thumb.jpg.7a271a8308e0bfe60f550c39013a2981.jpgIMG_20191018_152217.thumb.jpg.264bc3792af34b0256ba4f664f85dfee.jpgIMG_20191018_152259.thumb.jpg.03ec336f6fbba7eae7ba66cbe6030fc5.jpgIMG_20191018_152618.thumb.jpg.164ac6556e81712f83ad8908cf4e20c8.jpg

2nd undercoat is on. Cabinet is not perfect but is much better than the before photos.

Big PBR order arrived with new legs and door and other stuff. I got a second set of new 31inch legs as postage wasn't too much extra compared to one set. Funny how I order stuff from USA and aus on the same day and the USA order arrives first...https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155232https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155233https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155234https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155235

Nothing better than when a big order arrives from PBR it gives you that kid at a Christmas feeling, can’t wait to see it all start coming together.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The new match stepper relay circuit boards were in the order. I need to carefully solder the wires direct to the board. I ordered a spare set Incase i do something stupid again or stuff up somehowhttps://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155236

That must have cost a fortune in shipping?