Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 12 Game 2 - Stern Mustang [FINISHED]

MUSTANG (Stern)

Mustang comp will run until April 14

Mustang-342x600.png

This is the 2nd game of 8 total games to be played in VPGL12.

Download table and BG here: https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/mustang-le/

SCORES:

1. JAR - 256,771,760

2. Kane - 157,419,640

3. Ashman 126,226,760

4. MrBungle: 87,730,700

5. Skids - 71,391,440

6. Jed - 71,193,260

7. Bishop: 51,634,260

Ball 1 Hero: JAR - 46,853,790

Edited by Jed

I did have this in my tables folder ... looks and plays great to me. Enjoyable game, no idea what i'm doing though.

Hard to go past the Ace of Spades as the song/mission. Enjoyable multiball too.

20190403-214505.jpg

Edited by Jed

Looking in the script, this is Randr's mod (I think he owns a new Mustang) which includes some graphics mods by others. not sure when or where I got it.

It's the one where you can change the car model in the script to be Mad Max's Interceptor :) If anyone wants it let me know i'll upload it.

Looking in the script, this is Randr's mod (I think he owns a new Mustang) which includes some graphics mods by others. not sure when or where I got it.

It's the one where you can change the car model in the script to be Mad Max's Interceptor :) If anyone wants it let me know i'll upload it.

I would like to grab it as the one I have is crap

I would like to grab it as the one I have is crap

I've seen that version and yeah, it truly is crap! I'll upload my version later on today.

Edit: The one I linked in the first post is the most recent.

Edited by Jed

Heh, yeah I was online and got the notification, 200k in it! I'll be back...

No Ball 1 heroes yet on this game, i've only managed around 15M first ball on this so far in the few games I had.

Speaking of Mustang, was looking at Pincadia's facebook page and saw this young bloke obviously happy with his signed picture of Mustang..

https://i.postimg.cc/cL0mMXNN/55925753-1006920286180851-8624210608570499072-n.jpg

You think he is happy with the signed picture or could it be the 50's coming out of the top of the cup?

You think he is happy with the signed picture or could it be the 50's coming out of the top of the cup?

Haha, didn't notice that :D i think that's more likely.

I'm quite enjoying Mustang, @kane what did you do to get your great score ?

I'm quite enjoying Mustang, @kane what did you do to get your great score ?

I didn't know it was a great score :unsure I don't have any secret strategies, just tried to complete all the different modes. Start mode then aim for flashing lights, start multiball then aim for flashing lights for jackpots.

Ball 1

[ATTACH]145905[/ATTACH][ATTACH]145906[/ATTACH]

Not digging the physics on this table.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question about the ball one hero thing.....

Does the ball one hero have to be from the game of the score you submit or just any game that you did well on ball one?

Also... if you get an extra ball on ball one, does the extra ball count as ball one, it is it essentially once a ball drains, that the end of ball one?

Ball 1

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145905https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145906

Not digging the physics on this table.

- - - Updated - - -

Does the ball one hero have to be from the game of the score you submit or just any game that you did well on ball one?

Also... if you get an extra ball on ball one, does the extra ball count as ball one, it is it essentially once a ball drains, that the end of ball one?

I think as long as the machine says ball one it’s still counted as ball one no matter how many extra balls you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ball 1

- - - Updated - - -

Ball 1 Hero means Ball 1 of the game - a single Ball - the FIRST ball. It's meant to reward those times when you start a game and you have a doozy of a first ball.

you can't play like three extra balls on ball 1 and claim that, no :lol

- - - Updated - - -

I think as long as the machine says ball one it’s still counted as ball one no matter how many extra balls you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not for the purposes of this comp.

Ball 1 Hero means Ball 1 of the game - a single Ball - the FIRST ball. It's meant to reward those times when you start a game and you have a doozy of a first ball.

you can't play like three extra balls on ball 1 and claim that, no :lol

That's what I thought but was just checking/confirming

That's what I thought but was just checking/confirming

no worries

try swapping out the yellow mustang 3D model in this for Mad Max's beat up Interceptor. it's in the beginning of the script, just change the 0 to a 1 in the car choice.