Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What can you buy for a $150

Williams Flash Pinball for $40 about 12 years ago. It's what started me I the hobby. I had no idea what they were worth. It wasn't working but got it going that night by asking a few questions on forums and poking around websites.

Followed that up with a jurassic Park for $280 a few weeks later at another garage sale, non working again but got it sorted.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

I am allways buying cars from a little unknown Australia wide online auto auction, every now and then some bargains go off in W.A., I usually get a bunch each year, but slowly drying up due to people hearing about it.

This year so far I purchased a 2018 Ducatti Multistrada 1200 that had been dropped on its side for $150, offloaded the same day for $2000, then I purchased a rolled 2017 Mitsubishi ASX for $125 the same week( they have 2 auctions a week ).

Even while I was in Dubai I was looking and I won a stolen recovered 2008 AWD Territory for $150, I will be using it to convert my BF RTV ute to AWD :D

Bought at a garage sale this week for $150. Bargain..:)

Love the pool table. I got 3 for free but I had to take all 3 arcade pool tables all at once. Moved on two and kept one and that lives at the farm. Ideal, no power needed and everyone knows how to play so it gets used quite a bit. I bought a new felt, English quality used on many site pool tables for cost, $175 and fitted the cloth myself. Pretty easy but time consuming and a shit load of staples. New balls and a table cloth I bought and a shitload of screw on tipped cues come with the tables. Put a light over the table and done.

I was given a pool table (didn't want it but the owner refused to move it), when i took over the lease on the shed next door and opened the wall up. It never gets used, dartboard doesn't either now the pinnies are here.

Nice pick up.

I was given a pool table (didn't want it but the owner refused to move it), when i took over the lease on the shed next door and opened the wall up. It never gets used, dartboard doesn't either now the pinnies are here.

Nice pick up.

Yer, pool tables are a bit strange in your house. Sometimes they get constant use and then not touched for months. I try to have a little bit of variety though. Also have a ping pong table, air hockey, dart board, the Black Pyramid pinny and the Pandora 5 in an upright.

At night time something is being used but you have no real choice because other than movies or music videos, there is no TV. One thing I am not short of is space so I can have a couple of big pieces laying around but if the machines were in a domestic house, I would have no tables, air hockey or ping pong table, they simply take up top much space. Pretty much no maintenance though.

Yer, pool tables are a bit strange in your house. Sometimes they get constant use and then not touched for months. I try to have a little bit of variety though. Also have a ping pong table, air hockey, dart board, the Black Pyramid pinny and the Pandora 5 in an upright.

At night time something is being used but you have no real choice because other than movies or music videos, there is no TV. One thing I am not short of is space so I can have a couple of big pieces laying around but if the machines were in a domestic house, I would have no tables, air hockey or ping pong table, they simply take up top much space. Pretty much no maintenance though.

I get ya, i live in a warehouse too. I didn't object too much about the pool table as i knew if it was in the way i could pick it up with the fork and stick it on the mezz.

That's why i'm after one of the Flash Beats tables, i have the room and it's something different.

I have a pandoras box 3 in a stand up but it only get's turned on when there are kids around nowadays.

Looks a nice table too.

You are going to have to move the bar wall one bay over to enable enough room for this to be used while people are playing the pinnys!

I'll bring my pool cue with me to your next meet.

Plenty of space, We had a test boys night on Friday night. No problems.