Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

RFM $3000 Priced To Sell Quick.

Hi All,

I’ve decided to part with my 2nd RFM I bought a few years ago after selling my first. With limited space these days I want to add another pin I’m looking to buy so time to sell one off and I’ve chosen RFM which I love and will regret but played it to death.

Ok Up front this is not a collectors pristine quality machine so stop reading if that’s what you want... But at this price it fully works and does the same just cosmetically it’s probably 80% ! Why ? Ok let’s start with the bad:

Art work on both sides intact but has been touched up with sharpies ( textas) with the right colours where there was scrapes from against walls etc from previous owners but not a disaster but is evident. New side art would be good if your very picky but it’s passable as is if you can live with it as I have.

Playfield all ok except where mode lights are on bottom of playfield there is some markings below that (not wear) but again nothing major. Some minor wear on edges of scoop hole like most pinballs.

That’s it for the bad let’s talk the good:

It’s fully working , no broken plastics , translite and light perfect, all electricals /globes/screen etc working, flippers powerful & working as they should.

This is probably worth more now today than I’m selling it for but as I always do I sell my Pinball’s at reasonable prices and for what I paid for it not a cent more as this is a hobby for me, I’m not in it to sell my machines way higher than I paid.

Anyway if you want pics as I don’t have any on me at work email me at tspinballcollector@bigpond.com and I will email them when I get home tonight. I will also have a fair system by noting who replied in what order so 1st-10th etc gets the option to buy with order of interest received ( can’t be fairer than that ).

Pick up is from Lara ( 60kms from Melbourne CBD) just before Geelong.

Have a great day all:)

Edited by Genie

After photos emailed out SOLD in minutes to first interest ! Sorry to the other 6 parties , been on the missed out side many times but thanks for all your interest.

SOLD pending payment. :)