Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Jamma Games Family xxxx-in-1, Is custom list possible?

ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma

Question

Stupid question. I searched the net and AA and Youtube for this question but can't find it :redface

I have a Jamma Games Family 1066-in-1 and would like to create my own games list. Is this possible?

I noticed my game came with some lists of games that I don't want (beside the All games list) so I connected the 3&4P connector board and went into settings thinking I can create my own custom list, but it only has a show/hide feature of pre existing lists (some of these list where set to 'show' and that's what I was seeing).

Can i somehow change this pre existing list and make my own list or am I stuck with scrolling through all 1066 games each time (I know, poor me :laugh:)??? :unsure

1 answer to this question

If i RTFM'd properly I wouldn't have needed to start this thread :rolleyes

But if anyone else is in the same boat, here's how to create your own custom list.

First connect the 3&4p board as per instructions and then boot up the game

- Go to the Show/hide GameList menu. I hid all the lists except 'All' and 'Special'.

- Exit the setup menu and go to All games menu, then hit 1p's fire button to change to the Special list of games.

- My Special list had 300+ games listed so I hit the Delete button on the 3&4p board until they were all deleted and the list was empty.

- Press 1p fire button to go back to the All list.

- Scroll to the game you want to add to the Special list.

- Click Add button on 3&4p board, and choose Special from the list. This will add the game to the Special list (without removing it from the All list).

- Do this for each game you want to add to the Special list.

- Important*: When done, scroll to the top of each list you want showing!!

- When done, press the setup button on the 3&4p board.

- Go to GameList Setting menu.

- Choose Save Current GameList to save your changes.

You should now have your own custom games list in addition to the All list. Go back and forth between each list by pressing the P1 fire button.

If you have friends or family that want their own list, do the above for one of the other 'GameLists' for them.

Edit: * if you don't scroll up to the top of each of your lists BEFORE 'saving current game list', you will also save the current position of your 'curser' in each list!! eg if in your All list you have 1000 games and you last scrolled down to Wonderboy, every time you turn on your game and go to the All list, you will be at Wonderboy :redface

Edited by ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma
added extra task to complete