Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nutt Muddle and son Jubilee.12 spare parts

Hi Muzza 56 here 1st time posting a thread ! I have just bought a Nutt and Muddle and son Jubilee MK.12 slot machine which needs some parts which were missing namely springs which should be easy to get but it's also missing the main control arm so does any one know if I can get a spare or possibly one made up somewhere? Also instructions on the mechanics of the machine would be good.

Thanks Muzza

Thanks for the reply rod71 . Unfortunately or fortunately I'm not on Facebook! Do you know if they had a contact number or email so I can get in touch it would be nice to get the one I have going to add to my Twilight zone in the man cave.

Thanks muzza

Hi Muzza56. I have a Nutt and Muddle and son Jubilee MK.12, (funny enough a TZ as well) however i am in the same boat. About to start a restoration later in the year. My machine is 95% complete & works but is only a couple of springs missing upon a quick inspection. I could post you a few pics or measure things if need be to source replacements but my research so far has found these bits are getting very hard to come by.

Here is czokie's previous AA's thread: https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/94076-Restoration-Nutt-and-Muddle-Jubilee-Mk-12-Treasure-Island

You could try old mate over in the UK too.: http://www.1armedbandit.co.uk/80336/info.php?p=11

As i said i have yet to get involved as im in the middle of 3 other projects. But please keep me informed if you find anything.

Good Luck mate.

Hi Muzza56. I have a Nutt and Muddle and son Jubilee MK.12, (funny enough a TZ as well) however i am in the same boat. About to start a restoration later in the year. My machine is 95% complete & works but is only a couple of springs missing upon a quick inspection. I could post you a few pics or measure things if need be to source replacements but my research so far has found these bits are getting very hard to come by.

Here is czokie's previous AA's thread: https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/94076-Restoration-Nutt-and-Muddle-Jubilee-Mk-12-Treasure-Island

You could try old mate over in the UK too.: http://www.1armedbandit.co.uk/80336/info.php?p=11

As i said i have yet to get involved as im in the middle of 3 other projects. But please keep me informed if you find anything.

Good Luck mate.

Post pics of missing parts and I’ll check my stash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info Bevisbeaver .

I have emailed the UK site just waiting for a reply!

If I can't get a main control arm hopefully I can get someone to lend me one and I can get I copied on a 3D metal printer and once I have that part I can work out what else is missing.

Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
Post pics of missing parts and I’ll check my stash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks ddstoys,

Chucked my mechanism on the bench on the weekend for a quick overview, looks like im only missing 2 springs as shown. I have no idea what length or tension the missing springs are but i have marked them as per pic.

20190914_174500.jpg.73b89926ce59b24cb2dd7198f40f98fc.jpg

20190914_174712_resized.thumb.jpg.88cbb493a71dab35d17e7c5f91651ea0.jpg

When i get it working ill post some pics for reference.

Edited by Beavisbeaver
add image