Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB: Batman 66

Yeah still looking but I’ll be patient and wait it out no rush :)

Thanks for that, knew of it, but I have a mortgage already:lol

Reckon I'm now sorted anyway:cool:

How's your hunt going @Audioenslaved:laugh:

I know it’s really no ones business, and probably no one cares either, but just want to clarify why I’ve listed my B66 Le at that price.

I’ve never speculated on games since I’ve been in this hobby. In fact if anything I’ve sold everything way too cheap whilst watching plenty of others get top dollar. I’m not interested in making money from this hobby - it’s a hobby, not a business. Usually I’m happy to buy a game, play it, and take a bit of a loss if I have to, or break even.

With b66le however, I’ve had a lot of requests to buy it. But I don’t really want or need to sell it. Mine is a really “desirable” gadget and the code on this game continues to get better and better. I honestly think this one of the best Sterns game to date. And a rare thing with Sterns these days, it is sort of collectible with the whole Adam West thing and super limited numbers.

So the question always ends up “what would it take for you to let it go?”. Well $25k. So I thought why not just list it at that and I really don’t care if it sells or not. Maybe someone does want it more than I do. It’s negotiable to a point, but if I did sell it at that, or close, I wouldn’t be disappointed afterwards that I sold it (if that makes sense). If I sold it for too little, I would be disappointed.

No one is selling b66 Le’s because the game is too good and getting better, and most people who own one literally have it bolted to the floor because they love the theme. Plus there’s only 17 in Australia.

Glad I got that off my chest lol. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you saw my mortgage comment as some light hearted humour, that's how I roll..... :cool:

GLWS or keep and enjoy .

A little birdie keeps telling there's more code coming

From a game that needs a dedicated wall poster just to know half of the rules, it's insane to think there's even more coming :blink:

I'd like to add if it wasn't for Sheats on this game then I'd have a whicked door stop.

The code is simple, it also gets very complex with a variety of strategic ways of playing it.

There's no wrong or right way, the music and call out do rock and the appearance of this title really stands out in someone's house.

Batman owners normally have a code update say monthly which brings even more depth into the game play and a smile when the code becomes available.

- Con

I hope you saw my mortgage comment as some light hearted humour, that's how I roll..... :cool:

GLWS or keep and enjoy .

A little birdie keeps telling there's more code coming

From a game that needs a dedicated wall poster just to know half of the rules, it's insane to think there's even more coming :blink:

Of course no offense at all @Wotto .

But that’s enough of my oversharing lol.

Batman 66 is a great game. I need to find that poster. I think it was Pinside - some German guy I think?

Edited by Cooked71

Batman 66 is a great game. I need to find that poster. I think it was Pinside - some German guy I think?

@symoz

Mate completely understand the not wanting into let it go for a certainly amount of $ I wouldn’t let my TWDLE or WH2O for under a certain value and that value is crazy high just because of how much I love those games.

Did someone say they needed some BM66 info...hmmm here ya go. The info for my favorite pin.

download_20190218_194422.thumb.jpeg.1c5568c7cb6d2abce8b42bd301e5ea65.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

No worries guys hey watto when you come up slip over and have a few games at my place @ Maudsland

Thanks for that offer.

Will do that on a run up in June as I will be short on time on this Easter trip ( I think ? ).

We will be up that way ( Hope Island) a few times a year coming up, so will definitely catch you and the Texan one time:)

Public shout of thanks to member @Amigas who put me in touch with a seller. Great community assistance yet again.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145712

This is on the way to my sister's and I collect in a few weeks.

@Audioenslaved :p

Welcome to the club! Awesome game on its own or in any size collection.

Have fun.