Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LAI artwork for Twin Cobra?

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can remember whether LAI made any artwork for Twin Cobra? I used to play it all the time back in the late 80's but I just can't remember what the cabinets looked like. I'm mainly interested in a marquee but if they made instruction cards and side art, I'd be interested in that too. I've got the American Romstar marquee at the moment and it looks great (as does the rest of the Romstar kit), but I'd really like to have the original LAI stuff if there actually was any.

I've done quite a few searches and come up with nothing and I also contacted Noodle Shirt, but unfortunately they didn't have anything on file.

Does anyone have any Leisure Line magazines from around 87/88 that they could check to see if there's an ad for Twin Cobra?

Cheers,

Simon

This is one of my fav games ever.

I am 99.9% sure this was only sold as a kit in Australia. As such, you would want to get the original US artwork, as I am pretty sure thats all thats out there.

I have a NOS side art sticker that I will eventually get reproduced, but as far as I know, all the artwork is already out there, so I haven't bothered to date.

Thanks for the responses guys. Looks like if I want artwork, it'll have to be the Romstar stuff. Great to see some love for Twin Cobra too. I've got virtually every popular shmup from the 80's and 90's but it's Twin Cobra that keeps me coming back for more. Toaplan absolutely nailed the formula when they made this game.