Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Join the AFL & NRL Tipping Comp for the pinball community

Hi Everyone

Better late than never I have created a public footy tipping comp for anyone who is passionate about pinball. Coming from Adelaide I am only interested in AFL, but I have checked the box for NRL and State of Origin as well for those who like Rugby.

There is no password, you can invite anyone else who is passionate about pinball. Just go to:

https://www.footytips.com.au/comps/Pinball

If you are late to the party it doesn't matter, missed rounds score the comp average. A perfect round scores a bonus point during the regular season.

If you already use footytips, you only enter your tips once for all comps you are a part of. Easy.

Cheers, Greg

p.s. AFL starts this Thu so get cracking! (I think NRL has already started)

Well Round 1 in the AFL was a failure for my tipping. Only got 2 correct! Piss poor.

You’re not the only one, plenty in other comps did the same. Sign of a healthy AFL competition when you get 7 out of 9 wrong.

• 8 months later...

Join the AFL & NRL Tipping Comp for the pinball community

Congratulations to RJM - he's not just a great pinballer but he is also the best Aussie Arcade AFL tipster in 2019!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=156982

Damn a very close second, Giants let me down in the granny

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade