Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New pinball day, Chicago Coin's All Stars pitch and bat.

blue95

Nice I enjoy the pitch and bats so challenging.

I have 2 ones the 1955 Williams king of seat with the running man unit ones the Chicago coin Par golf not real sure what that one does I’ve never even plugged it in yet [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah Pirates mate ;)

Bugger, The dodgers gave the Reds a Big boost of Legit Players in that recent trade, along with Turner Ward as their new batting coach, So The Pirates Might have to play a little harder this year to avoid the bottom of the NLC this year.

Dodgers fan here

Bugger, The dodgers gave the Reds a Big boost of Legit Players in that recent trade, along with Turner Ward as their new batting coach, So The Pirates Might have to play a little harder this year to avoid the bottom of the NLC this year.

Dodgers fan here

The reds got better the cards got better with Goldschmidt, cubs and brewers got better. The nl central is redonkulous!!

If it wasn't for the Pitch and Bats, pinball probably wouldn't have the magnetic coil. Many innovations came from the Pitch and Bats that went on to become pinball parts.

My 1934 pinball has electric coils

I remember playing pitch and bats in the old Morwell bowling alley when I was very young riding our dragsters around, and at the time they were very unpopular and diddnt get much attention and I didn’t think much of them back in those days, but for some reason I would love to have one now would also love to have a Bally bingo machine aswell in my collection.

I remember playing pitch and bats in the old Morwell bowling alley when I was very young riding our dragsters around, and at the time they were very unpopular and diddnt get much attention and I didn’t think much of them back in those days, but for some reason I would love to have one now would also love to have a Bally bingo machine aswell in my collection.

Variety is better than one of every new stern off the line but each to their own

My 1934 pinball has electric coils

Ow I take that back. I thought it was a 50's pitch and bat innovation. Magnetic coils I did mean like Magma save coils just to clarify.

- - - Updated - - -

Variety is better than one of every new stern off the line but each to their own

I agree with that but it depends on what you want, a pinball arcade or an amusement arcade. It may be hard to believe but not everyone likes to play just pinballs especially those that don't know how to play pinball. I remember people laughing when we brought in air hockeys from the states. No one had them or imported them but they quickly become very strong earners.