Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hi. Picked this up at the recent Lloyd’s auction. The family love it, but it’s now displaying the “hopper Empty” message and is “suspended”. I assumed it was the rotating coin hopper so placed dollar coins there, but no luck.

Any help appreciated, especially if anyone knows where I could source a manual.

62f4ad73b88922d90e4b66d31821fc9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a password for these can't remember what it is off the top of my head. Don't know if it will be the same for that one but you have to go into the settings and set the float. If I remember I will see if I can find it tonight. It is something like "Technician 3.14159"

Thanks for that. Yes, when you unlock the door it comes up with a Username then Password screen. I contacted the seller who said they never used either so didn't know what they were. Love to find out if I can change the settings.

It’s a payout game machine. Has deal or no deal, monopoly, spot the difference and about 6 other games. Great fun.

I checked the hopper and put coins in it. I don’t think that’s the problem. It’s “suspended” for some other reason.

Not even sure who supplies these sadly so cont contact them. Inside looks like

6f11ff0cdf8cf88bc1827ef80ce8ed9d.jpg

1b30c0237458365f683b08743ea7cec3.jpg

No idea why it has suddenly decided to be “suspended!

Sometimes machines have a play counter that then trips them into a shutdown mode until a tech comes and resets it. For example, they might set that to 10,000 plays, once you play to 10,001, then turn the machine off, when it powers up again , you get a service message. this then forces the owner to get the service company out to check the machine and reset the play counter. Good luck getting a Username and password, could be incredibly tricky to fix. :unsure

Sneaky tech stuff! The automatic shut down would make sense. It was working perfectly then just stopped.

I’ll try that password stuff - the number you referred to is the serial number on the sticker?

All else flails I’ll have to see if there is a poker machine tech or something to cal out .

Thanks for the input

There is a password for these can't remember what it is off the top of my head. Don't know if it will be the same for that one but you have to go into the settings and set the float. If I remember I will see if I can find it tonight. It is something like "Technician 3.14159"

THanks all everything working again thanks to the visit from Leslie. Had it going again in no time with that password (you were close - its engineer not technician). Recommend him in the SEQ region, nice bloke and seems to have been in the hobby forever fixing pinball and arcade games. Trying to drag him back into it and if you need him I have his details.