Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Taito Space Gun cabinet/machine

• 1 year later...

I've got a spare project Taito Space Gun, but I'm a tad far away. (USA) I'd be happy to sell and ship any desired parts though, as it was my donor machine to get personal one together properly. I know it's not what you want to hear, but best I can do. Monitor is the worst problem though, as its neither a 19 or a 25..it's like a 23" tube. Strange and annoying, because it's Hantarex, and both of mine didn't work when I got them. I eventually rebuilt one of them.

-Dan

• Like 1

I've got a spare project Taito Space Gun, but I'm a tad far away. (USA) I'd be happy to sell and ship any desired parts though, as it was my donor machine to get personal one together properly. I know it's not what you want to hear, but best I can do. Monitor is the worst problem though, as its neither a 19 or a 25..it's like a 23" tube. Strange and annoying, because it's Hantarex, and both of mine didn't work when I got them. I eventually rebuilt one of them.

-Dan

Thanks Dan- I appreciate it- you're a good man.

For the sake of interest I'll investigate what sort of cost will be involved in getting it over here! I imagine it won't be pretty. Do you have any pictures of your working cab?

Thanks mate.

I'm embarrassed to say no, only because it's not pretty enough yet, and I don't post pics till they look their best. =D. I'm sure you guys know how it is, you get it working and then you get lazy, the game works but you have other games ahead in the line to do body work on. Right now in bodywork I'm overhauling Paperboy, and then Rygar, and so Space Gun sits in a corner until I finish, waiting ever so patiently. =D I will be happy to post when it's pretty. And if you need pics of the donor, I can do that next time I'm in storage, gladly.

-Dan