Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB: mega drive controller/s

Wow, never seen that model before.

I just picked up the new 2.4G 8bitdo M30, works a charm. Super good build quality, great responsive buttons and dpad.

Really?

I was looking at reviews and they were saying they disconnect after 5 minutes during gameplay etc. so ive held off until further information comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I've not had any issues, purchased from the official 8bitdo store on Aliexpress. $39 shipped thanks to GST, arrived in 10 days.

They have built in autofire too.

Wow,

Because after the reviews I was leaning towards the Krikzz controller but costs much more

Last I looked the Krikkz was close to $100 AU with currency exchange and shipping. I can't justify spending that much.

I'm very happy with the 8bitdo. I'd prefer the Bluetooth version however that one is more expensive and the receiver isn't bundled with the controller. The 2.4G version includes the controller and receiver bundled together for under $40 landed, can't complain.

I've been using it with my supergun, love it.

Great please make a mini review in this thread in about a week please it’ll be highly appreciated because i was so set on getting a pair till I saw reviews on Amazon, but now it’s got me thinking who knows could be some krikzz guys tryna sabotage

Just read through the reviews, sheesh a lot of people experiencing issues.

Only issue I had was in regards to supergun use... I did experience constant drop outs however I discovered the source of the issue, it was the arcade power supply. I moved the power supply about 10cm further away and never had a problem since. If I move the power supply near the receiver the connection becomes unstable again, so I can confirm this was the issue.

Also our Wi-Fi runs on 5G so that might be why I've been lucky. No cordless phone.

It might be something to consider I suppose. I wonder if wrapping the receiver in foil/copper tape would prevent these interferences?

Wow, never seen that model before.

I just picked up the new 2.4G 8bitdo M30, works a charm. Super good build quality, great responsive buttons and dpad.

I've read that there are some issues with the YM2612 picking up noise from the 2.4ghz receiver?, that's probably the only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger.

I've spoken to someone else who owns the 8bitdo and was having connectivity issues. 8bitdo have released a new firmware that corrects the issue.

Seems the problem has been fixed.

Great to hear, I will be buying a pair.

And maybe a copy of the new mega drive gameIMG_2306.JPG.feb712da122e80c824427eac852e2b4a.JPG