Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Space Invaders Pinball Jam

hotty

Every move is a step forward. I like it.

Hopefully they do give the working concept to one of the US companies to develop further for them and they get a great designer to tweak it and put some furniture and gameplay in there.

Would you also concur that it's a step in the correct direction?

Yep, good to see a Head2Head Pinny Revolution has started. When I spoke to Gary Stern about it at Pinfest, he said there was no money in them, so no one would make them anymore. Time will tell if he was right . ( Oh I will also take credit for starting the revolution :D Viva La Revolution ! )

Notice it took an Aussie to open the eyes of the industry. No research and development department. No massive budget. No people standing around getting a pay packet, just an Aussie that wanted something and went ahead and did it himself with the help of his mates.

Hats off to @thegrunta666 .

Thank you for showing that Aussie spirit isn't dead.

Notice it took an Aussie to open the eyes of the industry. No research and development department. No massive budget. No people standing around getting a pay packet, just an Aussie that wanted something and went ahead and did it himself with the help of his mates.

Hats off to @thegrunta666 .

Thank you for showing that Aussie spirit isn't dead.

Dont forget pinball hugs!

The head to head pinball is not a new concept. The last production models were the Alvin G models of the 90's. They were not very popular nor did they hold any significant resale value compared to used pinball prices at auctions either. As a home use re themed novelty I see the entertainment value and grunta has done a great job on his version, as for a commercial venture I don't see them flooding an arcade anytime soon.