Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB rare item

Every one knows it was lost when Indiana Jones let it fall through the cracks at the Canyon of the Crescent Moon, its laying at the center of the earth likely with that back stabbing Nazi Bitch who let the Greed get the better of her when she fell in trying to get it.

I thought every one knew that?

Every one knows it was lost when Indiana Jones let it fall through the cracks, its laying at the center of the earth likely with that back stabbing Nazi Bitch who let the Greed get the better of her when she fell in trying to get it.

Surely he drank out of more than 1 cup

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Surely he drank out of more than 1 cup

yer well, you saw what happened to the NAZI Guys who picked the wrong cup.

They f--ken Melted. So if you want to chance it with fake cups then thats on your head

Edit, Sorry they didnt melt, that was looking in the ark, The wrong cup their skin dried out, turned into bones and their hair got long lol

Every one knows it was lost when Indiana Jones let it fall through the cracks at the Canyon of the Crescent Moon, its laying at the center of the earth likely with that back stabbing Nazi Bitch who let the Greed get the better of her when she fell in trying to get it.

Actually she wasn't a greedy bitch after all, she shared herself through two generations of Jones didn't she?

Actually she wasn't a greedy bitch after all, she shared herself through two generations of Jones didn't she?

that is true,

maybe she was just stupid? both that Templar knight and Indi warned her, Elsa Dont cross the F'n Seal

One thing about Dr Jones, he has got tobe the biggest vandal of historical Artifacts, I cant even count how many secret temples, Statues and important things he destroyed, The guy was a historical wrecking machine. lol

Thanks to him and his Nazi foes, The OP will never live his dream of eternal life from finding the Grail.

Edited by jason1

Hmm, if it’s “new” how could have Jesus drank out of it?

I have just asked Mary, she says it's NOS and that it has a genuine sticker on it say it so no one drank from this cup and the other ones are all made up.

It's yours for just 4 Bazillion bucks mate, I'll throw in express delivery too.

- Con