Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB Sega Mega CD Model 1 Console and Sega 32x

Hi everyone!,

I'm on the hunt for a Model 1 Sega Mega CD, I know it is a bit of a long shot as they're few and far between, but I'm trying to avoid paying the horrendous prices on eBay. I'm not concerned about the region as I'll be loading the bios from an everdrive x7.

The same for the 32x but given its hardware differences I'd be after an NTSC model (US or JP)

Anyway, I know it's unlikely anyone wants to part with one but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask!

I’m currently loading the bios from an x7 but I recommend getting a region free bios instead. It’s super cheap and easy to swap since it’s socketed already.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 10 months later...

I was planning on selling for $250-300? Let me know what you think.

New laser, recapped and region free bios. I can provide the original bios with it as well, once I find it! I have a couple of boxed systems I planned to sell as well, but now I am finding it hard to part with them, lol.

Everything is packed away in boxes at the moment, it may take me a bit to find it. Some are fixed, some are not.

3bda1df0f0b0d7a877632c9d4c461411.thumb.jpg.7c85fae3857cdff628605822499c1a35.jpg

• Like 1

I was planning on selling for $250-300? Let me know what you think.

New laser, recapped and region free bios. I can provide the original bios with it as well, once I find it! I have a couple of boxed systems I planned to sell as well, but now I am finding it hard to part with them, lol.

Everything is packed away in boxes at the moment, it may take me a bit to find it. Some are fixed, some are not.

That's a fair price considering the work you've put into it. But with the MegaSD and the (soon to be released) Mega Everdrive Pro I think I might go that route instead as I could probably only justify about half that for something that I just love the look of. I so badly want that complete tower of power though - especially since you've got the Japanese 32x as well! but I think it's a little beyond my reach at the moment haha.

I really appreciate the offer though and if things change over the next few months I'll shoot you a PM :)