Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WOZ and the Son adventure.

Well today my son Chris arrived for a visit & pretty pissed that I.J was gone......Then he played WOZ! and after he played about 20 games as I write he is back home watching the Wizard of OZ movie. He agrees it's a fun game & accepts the deal I made ( this is his inheritance, he thinks:lol).

WOZ was 100% faultless & showed all the wiz-bang features to him for the first time. The only time he was angry was because he had to stop playing & take his family home. WOZ is a great fun game & I'm continually finding new things as I climb the score ladder. :) Anyway It's been agreed WOZ is here to stay! :cool:

My Grandson is seeing Wizard of Oz for the first time.

Woz.jpg.489771614d0a76bc2d543de292e07fee.jpg

Edited by Gemini2544

Great to see. I did the same thing with Avatar. The whole family sat down to watch it together. It was a great family moment.

They normally don’t give two hoots when a new pin comes but this one was different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great movie all things considered. I still remember watching it as a youngster and whining that it was in Black and White LOL

What amazes me is it's B/W until Dorothy opens the door & sees the Munchkin city in colour. This was filmed in 1936 so it's 83 years old.

In WOZ doesn't the small farm house in the Middle of No Where , get sucked up by a Tornado and transported to OZ where it lands on my ex wife? Watch out for those twisters out there Doug :D and enjoy your Birthday

Does your ex wife wear stripped stocking & lives somewhere out in the East? :lol

serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSEcnfwBKSDtlV9IdRg-HUprJxrjbPfK8nVz5uB0hTjzm8wGU-d&sp=f1cf5a997f2f43441396170b80d3cec2&anticache=286992