Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hinkin FJ *** USA Sale But Will Ship ***

ok

im helping a customer of mine sell the game. she and her family are a transplant from australia. they moved back here after her husband's time in the military over there and bought this with. once they got back and looked for a place to live it sat in storage. during that time her husband died and she no longer wants that big of a place.

during her move they broke the plug off the game.

i have not ordered a new plug for it so i can not verify that it works but was told it worked fine over there. its in nice shape and i don't see why it wouldn't work.

i know its a pretty rare game there as well.

if you are going to put this game here you will need a new plus and a converter for the power as the transformer does not convert

also there are no keys for these locks they were open

but i will include locks when it sells

look at the pics and let me know what you think

yes i will ship it as long as you arrange it

we do the chicagoland show in the states and if anyone wants it picked up there i can have it there as well

you can also email me at

arcade@arcadeadventures.com

looking to get 2500 usd for the game

here is a link to the pics

there is quite a few pics

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kf9clnfegorp4av/AAD_tSsfll4ZQP-Rq9tX7wnZa?dl=0

449577659_PhotoFeb25123530PM.thumb.jpg.b9e014ef1dd6e1ffe437677b5db20443.jpg

I would assume it's still setup for 240v so you'll need a step up converter as well if you want to use it in the US. You can always just put a US plug on it to test.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be happy to buy one for you and ship it if it helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Didn’t know I could use a USA plug

I will do that and I assume just a regular 220 step up converter or do I need a 240 one

Would be safer to use a US 220v plug and a 230/240v step up converter. Not sure if the transformer in this pinball can have the pins changed to handle 110v directly like the more Williams, etc. machines but maybe someone with a manual can chime in.