Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Keepers

Ceemunkey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting point about a good game keeping the player on the verge of success. I mentioned before and re-iterate that one game I would love to have back is The Shadow. I always felt in control on that one, that the drains were very rarely unfair and that there was a chance to score huge on every ball. Maybe because the flow was so good and many of the shots would return straight to the flippers instead of bobbling around the playfield, or randomly exiting out of pops (which The Shadow doesn't have).

Saying that, I also kind of like the randomness that the magnets on X-men and GB generate it makes you fight to get control of the ball back, and certainly introduces variety in each game.

Interesting point about a good game keeping the player on the verge of success. I mentioned before and re-iterate that one game I would love to have back is The Shadow. I always felt in control on that one, that the drains were very rarely unfair and that there was a chance to score huge on every ball. Maybe because the flow was so good and many of the shots would return straight to the flippers instead of bobbling around the playfield, or randomly exiting out of pops (which The Shadow doesn't have).

Saying that, I also kind of like the randomness that the magnets on X-men and GB generate it makes you fight to get control of the ball back, and certainly introduces variety in each game.

All mine keep me on the verge of success ! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

What do you guys do when you have no room for any more and all your games are keepers? Choose the weakest link? Find a way to add another?

It's either let one go, or never get to experience a new pin. It can be a tough decision but still one worth making over never getting to experience the joy of owning a new pin.

Edit: Or you can become an operator and start storing them in location :)

What do you guys do when you have no room for any more and all your games are keepers? Choose the weakest link? Find a way to add another?
In this exact situation, need to go from 18 down to 8 or so which is why have few for sale online.

Very hard to do when you love them still.

Two left today and it was really depressing to be honest.

fold the headbox and stand them on their end until you find more space :)

I have a few options some get lent to friend and family or the real rare or old stuff ends up in storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the wrong thread.....revolving door seems to happen.

Some great games mentioned here by others. Here’s some I’ve owned and regret selling.

POTC x3

LOTR

MMRLE

X-MEN LE x2

WH20 huge mistake selling

PARAGON as above, lol

AFMRLE

GOTLE

BANZAI RUN

JOKER POKER

HULK LE x2 it must be a keeper as I still have a beauty!

Like most/all here would keep them all but funds and room dictate our Pinball dreams!!!!