Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The history of Ghosts and Goblins arcade documentary

Thanks for posting, one of my alltime faves, such a brutal game but so enjoyable and atmospheric.

Didn't know the creator was also responsible for two other bigtime faves of mine - Roc n Rope and Commando. What a great talent Fujiwara was for Arcade :)

Thanks for posting, one of my alltime faves, such a brutal game but so enjoyable and atmospheric.

Didn't know the creator was also responsible for two other bigtime faves of mine - Roc n Rope and Commando. What a great talent Fujiwara was for Arcade :)

Thanks for the comments, he also went on to create resident evil.

Major kudos to anyone who has beaten this. It's hard as nails and ate a bit of my money back in the day.
Totally agree. This game takes some major learning of levels and bosses.

Like Joust, this is a game I only got into via mame. It was far too quick at eating 20's in the arcades..

I've finished it, but only the 'cheaters' way (using save states)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

What a fantastic game this was. One of my all time favourites on the C64 back in the day and I've still never completed it in one credit. Mark Cooksey's music is sheer genius. There's even been an update for the game which makes it more in line with the arcade, adding levels and new music which is great. I didn't get to experience it on arcade until visiting Pixel Alley in 2016. It's been selected for Battle of the Arcades this year too, so it'll be quite prevalent in many players consciousness right now. :) I might even go play some on MAME this evening!

Mark Cooksey's music is sheer genius.

Yes!

the music from G+G is some of the best on the C64 and that's saying a lot, cause there's a LOT of brilliant game music on the C64. The SID chip was so versatile and quirky :)

Yes!

the music from G+G is some of the best on the C64 and that's saying a lot, cause there's a LOT of brilliant game music on the C64. The SID chip was so versatile and quirky :)

The SID chip was absolutely amazing

The SID chip was absolutely amazing

Easily #1 in 8 bit music for me. brought to life by geniuses like cooksey, hubbard, whittaker, galway.

I'm also a huge fan of gameboy music! The gameboy tune for Tetris, a game i played so many hours of, is burned into my brain forever.

Edit: this is brilliant: an oscilloscope view of Rob Hubbard's tune for International Karate