Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Rubber feet ?

Hi guys

Does anyone know a cheap place for me to buy some rubber feet? I need 28 of them :blink:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144182[/ATTACH]

Dont bother with the rubber feet IMO, Go with the plastic with carpet ones from bunnings,

the rubber leaves marks on the floor, leave rubber stains on carpet, and they dont last as long

this sort of thing is better, https://www.bunnings.com.au/castor-cup-round-tic-51mm-rnd-brn-carpet-base-25677_p4050126

here is a picture

cup.jpg.ea2ad243b2712a9d22d1b63e8bf69c3d.jpg

Edited by jason1

use the right one for the job.. plastic for carpet, rubber for hard floors

plastic ones have a carpet like material that works like grip and cushion on the bottom in most cases, So work on hard floors, Lino and carpet.

they dont leave that rubber mark on hard floors from rubber friction.

plus also they dont become a permanent fixture to the bottom of the feet when the rubber deteriorates around the feet.

These cost $4 for 4, not $10-$20 for 4 that wont last as long.

Edited by jason1

You guys are awesome

I just picked these up at Bunnings $4 for a pack of 4. They are the perfect size, like they were made for pinball :D Thanks again. [might upgrade to pinball life silicone ones in the future when I got more $, but these will get me out of trouble for the time being]

image.jpeg.42786902b33b8ca1fc08ae2cf13c7b31.jpeg

image.jpeg.4cd81aaa44a2c67d5f613e81fe9f8a19.jpeg

You guys are awesome

I just picked these up at Bunnings $4 for a pack of 4. They are the perfect size, like they were made for pinball :D Thanks again. [might upgrade to pinball life silicone ones in the future when I got more $, but these will get me out of trouble for the time being]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144204[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144205[/ATTACH]

I think those are the ones Netherworld in Brisbane use under all their pins. They use the dark brown ones.

For anyone looking for a cheap quick rubber footing, we've used non-slip mat cut into 10cm x 10cm squares placed under each foot for competitions we've held here in Canberra (ACT Championships last year and ACS this year). They may not be durable, but for $13 for 115 legs worth (probably more if you bothered to cut smaller!), definitely economical if you've got a lot of pins on a smooth floor!

https://www.bunnings.com.au/all-set-50-x-235cm-non-slip-heavy-duty-liner_p4460913

You guys are awesome

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144204[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144205[/ATTACH]

I use these, too. Perfect fit for standard leg leveller feet.