Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi from the uk

hi from the UK !! I Love all the 80s type of arcade game favorites game are frogger, pacman, scramble, vanguard to name a few.... built my self a mame arcade machine to play all my favorite games... check it out here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGgOBogVAbY&t=1s

then moved onto building a virtual pinball cabinet another favorite from the 80s check it out here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ox8uRJp58

Thanks too all who welcomed me, is nice to be welcomed to a new group, i hope to spend some time here as i will be requiring help with my pinball cabinet and hope all the users/members here might be able to lend a hand, its nothing major just a few tweaks here and there, tables that dont work and toys that i cant get to work ( ive had a shaker motor and a nudge unit for over a year and cant those to work properly.) I did get it work in visual pinball but after a PC upgrade i cant remember how id got it set up !, so im hoping people hear might have some experience with those.

My worst problems im having are

1. Cant get FutureDMD to work on future pinball

2. Cant get dof working, would like to use shaker and nudge in pinball fx2,3 and Future pinball but dof and or doflinx just baffles me.

apart from most other things work fine.

• Administrators
Thanks too all who welcomed me, is nice to be welcomed to a new group, i hope to spend some time here as i will be requiring help with my pinball cabinet and hope all the users/members here might be able to lend a hand, its nothing major just a few tweaks here and there, tables that dont work and toys that i cant get to work ( ive had a shaker motor and a nudge unit for over a year and cant those to work properly.) I did get it work in visual pinball but after a PC upgrade i cant remember how id got it set up !, so im hoping people hear might have some experience with those.

My worst problems im having are

1. Cant get FutureDMD to work on future pinball

2. Cant get dof working, would like to use shaker and nudge in pinball fx2,3 and Future pinball but dof and or doflinx just baffles me.

apart from most other things work fine.

Might pay to put your post in the appropriate forum. Not everybody checks this section.

Welcome to AA!