Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

4k Visual Pinball X needs ...?

hi guys, I have an i7 2600 with 16GB ram and a Radeon r9 270.

If I upgrade the GPU to GTX1050 2gb ( or what model and RAM ) will be enough to can run flawless Visual pinball X in 4k w/ two screens, and all the new stuff like pinup popper, pup-pack, BAM, etc etc?

Or what is the minimum requirements to can run that on the cheap, maybe AMD instead of Intel ...

What you think????

Edited by waltiti

hi guys, I have an i7 2600 with 16GB ram and a Radeon r9 290.

If I upgrade the GPU to GTX1050 2gb ( or what model and RAM ) will be enough to can run flawless Visual pinball X in 4k w/ two screens, and all the new stuff like pinup popper, pup-pack, BAM, etc etc?

Or what is the minimum requirements to can run that on the cheap, maybe AMD instead of Intel ...

What you think????

You should be ok with that gpu, I have an r9 290 and run 4k playfield, 1920x1200 backglass and pinup and 60hz lock on the majority of games

I can assure you that the GTX1050 WILL NOT run 4K at all well.

Have a go with the setup you have as you may find that it is sufficient. If not, THEN you can upgrade the video card. Many seem to be going for the GTX1660 at the moment.

Sorry guys, I do a big mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!

is not a Radeon R9 290 IS a Radeon R9 270 with 2gb.

I see a lot of people saying the GTX 1050 is like the starting point for Visual pinball X in 4K, that's why Im asking.

And see if my i7 2600 will be ok if I upgrade my GPU in case the 270 is not enough, and what GPU will be the right one for the i7 2600 ( is an old CPU )

Thanks for the answers guys !!!!