Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Vending Machine Help

Hi Guys,

Popped this in general chat as I didnt think it really belonged anywhere else! Picked up a "broken" vending machine today, unfortunately it has no Model number or the like attached to it and I cannot find anything online regarding it (my googlefu kinda sucks) I was wondering if any fantastical person who may have worked in the industry may know what it is and where i can find, or at least direct me the model number wise in finding the manual.

It powers on but needs to be setup. Please see pics below.

Thanks and regards

Garry

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151516[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151517[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151518[/ATTACH]

Looks like a bit of a custom. It is a weird vending layout. (only found 1 other pic of this machine in Japan, but no details)

There should be a vendor sticker with a serial number on it. It is usually just inside the door.

Board in pic made pre 2011 by Nera telecommunications (NeraTel) in Singapore. They made custom communications hardware for other vendors.

You could ask on vend-resource.com to get more info.

Yep that's a jap machine (Sanyo / fuji / sanden / Panasonic?) with an aftermarket provender control board. I have a couple sitting in my shed. They don't have a sold out switch on them so you have to manually tell the machine how many drinks are in each column if you want it to stop vending each column when it runs out.

I would have a programming manual for it I think, will just have to dig it up.

Provender used their own control board to operate a number of machines.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Aussie Arcade mobile app