Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXL - Game 7 ~ Mr. TNT (closes 18-Aug)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passed the million points but way too many blown 12th screen patterns and lucky escapes for my liking. My 12th screen pattern is probably half the problem here. It's way too short and not very high scoring plus has a few tight turns right at the start. No time to develop a new one though. I'll be bashing silver balls in Brisbane for 10 days from Friday. Not playing in the Arcade Championships either. Not enough time to do both the pinball and arcade comps simultaneously

mrtn0000.png.9ea56a5e691d7e37641c78bfe7a46b31.png

mrtnt.png.33b8d5359fef50ae0f90c17289cfffd2.png

Passed the million points but way too many blown 12th screen patterns and lucky escapes for my liking. My 12th screen pattern is probably half the problem here. It's way too short and not very high scoring plus has a few tight turns right at the start. No time to develop a new one though. I'll be bashing silver balls in Brisbane for 10 days from Friday. Not playing in the Arcade Championships either. Not enough time to do both the pinball and arcade comps simultaneously

Good luck with the pinball in Brisbane.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 6 of 17 ...

Plenty of explosive plays to be made. Some gamers have discovered them.

XVT9OmW.png

:)

:(

Agreed. I would do both if I could but the finals of both comps run at the same time. Anyone in the top 72 of the Masters will play finals on the Sunday so unless I have the worst pinball comp result I've ever had (on this side of the Pacific) assuming I qualified for the arcade finals I'd have to choose one and forfeit the other.

Sucks but it is what it is

Agreed. I would do both if I could but the finals of both comps run at the same time. Anyone in the top 72 of the Masters will play finals on the Sunday so unless I have the worst pinball comp result I've ever had (on this side of the Pacific) assuming I qualified for the arcade finals I'd have to choose one and forfeit the other.

Sucks but it is what it is

Thought that may be the case. Guess those of us in the Arcade comp should consider ourselves lucky :)

I also am getting those settings using those settings in MAME .149 too.

I'm not sure that this is working properly. My Dips are set correctly, but I'm starting with 3 men and getting an extra every 75k.

Using WolfMAME 0.181 - what are other people using to get the settings right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Aussie Arcade mobile app