Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXL - Game 7 ~ Mr. TNT (closes 18-Aug)

The Very Different …

MGLXL – Game 7 ~ Mr. TNT

Nominated by gamer: @Fire_Power

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: MrTNT

vzJRuZi.png

Game Story:

Move along lines, erasing them as you go, to collect flashing or spinning items. If you collide with one of the yellow dots that are moving around erasing lines or if you end up at a dead end with nowhere to go, you lose a life. You cannot go back, only forward.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 18 August 2019, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 7 … There's no turning back …

l3VKBfo.jpg

:)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure that this is working properly. My Dips are set correctly, but I'm starting with 3 men and getting an extra every 75k.

Using WolfMAME 0.181 - what are other people using to get the settings right?

I was certain we'd had this in an MGL before but I was mistaken. Must've been a Yolympics or IGBY comp. Either way I seem to remember rolling this at least once and possibly twice and someone (Barra from memory) knocking it out of the park.

A few very quick attempts after night shift and a 6 pack. Can and will do better if I can remember a few things.

Time for bed :sleep

mrtnt.png.120111b07f0b34cbb71cee44fefb4f90.png

I was certain we'd had this in an MGL before but I was mistaken. Must've been a Yolympics or IGBY comp. Either way I seem to remember rolling this at least once and possibly twice and someone (Barra from memory) knocking it out of the park.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/77727-MGL-Mini-Comp-Xmas-2015-Amazing-Mazes?p=969988#post969988

Was also in Crap Tourmament 9

:)

Wow - I remember playing this game after @Fire_Power telling me about it - pretty sure I'm crap at it, but it is a lot of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

0000.png.aa1f1f1fa50c212b22375a99a8a7108e.png

- - - Updated - - -

WTF? I don't even remember playing in this comp :lol

I was certain we'd had this in an MGL before but I was mistaken. ...

Yes, we have played this before in a MGL mini fill in comp that I ran over the xmas break one year - "Amazing Mazes" there are some good games listed in tha thread. I have a predeliction for maze style games and have used front end filters to try and find as many as I can - I like to see the variations and different spins that you can apply to a basic maze concept. There are quite a few! We used much gentler (default) settings previoulsy because I am a kinder game master than OOO, but with defaults some of you guys could probably play this game for months on a single coin :)