Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ive just ordered an arcade machine from Ultra Cabs - have I made a mistake?

I was going to build my own machine but after researching I have realised it was out of my league. So I ordered one from a company called Ultra Cabs in Brisbane. However i googled them today and it bought me back to this forum and I there are quite a few negative reviews on here. Have I made a big mistake and what shock i do ?

Nightmare....

I think the main problem with any machine advertised with thousands of games by any seller, is that people expect them all the work perfectly, but unfortunately they don't.

No ones going to go through that many games, one by one and check them all.

I suggest anyone that buys a multi-game ( PC based) machine, would need to get there head around the programming and figure things out themselves.

No one needs 10,000 games, so I would cull them down to some sort of favorite list.\

At the end of the day, doesn't matter if your buying one of these machines, a dedicated machine, or a pinball machine....

Get in and get your hands dirty, its the only way to get to know your machines and learn about them!

Too true as long as the cabinet build is good quality? Working out the software is half the fun dam Iam still running dos in my upright and it never misses a beat ,

This is true as long as it isn't a Chinese multiboard PC nightmare beast running Chinese Windows and not even enabling you to access the mame configurations. I bought a three sided cocktail like that and spent a year trying to "get into it" but ended up selling it, best thing I ever did :)