Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Arcade 1UP

Anyone know where we might get these in Australia

I for one would be keen to look at these

not sure if their other machines were that great but this could be a home run

I'm a member of the "Vectrex , XY and Vector monitors The Technical Side" facebook group and TBH most of the stuff they are into there is far too technical for me to actually do, they do some fantastic stuff like building their own vector monitors and reproducing the chassis etc etc.

Anyway a few months ago they posted about the 1up Star Wars cabs and the one they posted had a REAL Alan-1 SW Repro Yoke from here https://alan-1.com/product/alan-1-star-wars-flight-yoke/

There was debate about if that yoke would be included on the final product, the bloke who makes the Alan-1 was also posting in the thread, I asked him directly if his product would be on the 1up but he didn't answer. His yoke is top quality and the price reflects that, I can't imagine they will be able to make them cheaply enough to put them on the 1up at the price point they like to keep to, but if they do then I will be tempted to buy one :D

OK I just did some googling and found all the answers......yep they will have a cheap yoke that will probably be rubbish, it is possible to upgrade but too expensive to tempt me so I'm out. It is great news that the Alan-1 has been reduced from $499 to $350 (USD) because of this, but it's still too much to interest me. See here

Edited by Rat
typo

I have the Alan-1 yoke for a current project and the quality is outstanding.

So the promo Star Wars 1ups have the top quality yokes (to last) and the retail version will have plastic wheels which like you said will have an upgrade kit if wanted.

Considering the originals had plastic and held up well until they aged they should be fine for home use. Hopefully.

Yep we all know that 1up cabs are a thing, but Asalza has specifically pointed out the new Star Wars Cabs, perhaps they have been discussed in the other thread? who cares? What is the point of posting unsupportive and dismissive posts that don't even link to the info that the OP would benefit from?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
No idea on the Star Wars cab, but I will be eventually buying the Big Buck Hunter cab.

IMO under $1400 for 4 BBH games in one cabinet is a steal

@Crafty I just finished putting my BBH together. It’s awesome. Now for some beers and shooting!

18D06B6A-FDFE-458F-9BA6-C2CBD925E906.thumb.jpeg.9c9ae838143d061b0523f24341bf8d67.jpeg

• Like 2

Where did you purchase from?

hoping they come down in price but highly unlikely LOL

How do you find the 17" screen???

Got it from Harvey Norman. Went there to get a TV and ended up buying this as well. The 17� screen is fine. Of course it could be bigger but it’s fine. My son and I put it together last night and it’s a hit with him too!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...