Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

{NSW} Woolgoolga Sunday SilverBall (Coffs Harbour)

Top day where we had 7 compete for the Sunday Silverball round. Competition was fierce and the sledging was fiercer.

In the end a close final tween @Parazio , @ZAK72 and myself saw us finish in the reverse of that order and Zaks winning streak came to an end.

Here i am with waving Baby Jesus, my new prize, in the traditional teapot pose of course.

pb9.jpg.e01b9d84e39681a6bfffe2e0ce19e5eb.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Star Is Born

Well an interesting day yesterday saw a final between Matt, Neil and Zac who finished in that order.

Congrats Matt on your first win.

FreeBallers!!!

Here's the champ doing the traditional Teapot victory pose and holding his inflatable wecan'tquitefigurewhat.

pb10.jpg.c2bda0f91a4a8611d2620154f5e7e7ab.jpg

:bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bum::bum::bum::bum::bum::bum::bum::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt::cun::cun::cun::cun::cun::cun::cun::cun::cun::cun::cun:

Welcome any day but we won't stop for xmas, comp is on every Sunday usually. i usually have a big lunch here for anyone in town who doesn't have family to spend xmas day with. Give me a message and i'll give you my number and addy. I'm 1 min off the freeway and 1 min back on to it.

Welcome any day but we won't stop for xmas, comp is on every Sunday usually. i usually have a big lunch here for anyone in town who doesn't have family to spend xmas day with. Give me a message and i'll give you my number and addy. I'm 1 min off the freeway and 1 min back on to it.

What a nice thing to do! You sir are a gentleman and a scholar

• 2 weeks later...

Well a very interesting day yesterday. Glenn took the early lead and won every single one of his rounds to be first resting for the finals.

Chris and @ZAK72 were equal last and looking like no chance of the cut when Chris (AKA 'The Idiot') came through with a late charge, knocked me off in a playoff to make the finals and then blitzed them so bad in two rounds that there was no need for the decider.

FREEBALLER!

Well done on his first win, i hope there's many more.

While the win was virginal, i don't think the Bloody Mary's were.

It's funny that people on the North Coast always seem to choose scissors in the prize box?

IMGP0578.jpg.cc98cb13d33762301f79dfdbdcba63d3.jpg

New weekend which means Sunday SilverBall is once again rolling round.

Tomorrow at 12pm for a 1pm start.

Unfortunately it looks like the new machines will not be here before then but we'll struggle on. All welcome.

Scissors

Well a very interesting day yesterday. Glenn took the early lead and won every single one of his rounds to be first resting for the finals.

Chris and @ZAK72 were equal last and looking like no chance of the cut when Chris (AKA 'The Idiot') came through with a late charge, knocked me off in a playoff to make the finals and then blitzed them so bad in two rounds that there was no need for the decider.

FREEBALLER!

Well done on his first win, i hope there's many more.

While the win was virginal, i don't think the Bloody Mary's were.

It's funny that people on the North Coast always seem to choose scissors in the prize box?

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=156097

Hey Gazza, funny that about the scissors....

I have a question but...

Did those not from the north coast bring their own???

Or

Where they required for the long journey home???:D

Edited by DAG

I have a question but...

Or

Where they required for the long journey home???:D

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question but...

Or

Where they required for the long journey home???

Believe it or not 'The Idiot' lives upstairs from me down the back of the factory here. :)

PreferElectricPoweredScissorsMyselfPunkin

Believe it or not 'The Idiot' lives upstairs from me down the back of the factory here. :)

PreferElectricPoweredScissorsMyselfPunkin

Does he need petrol money?

And No batteries required huh?

Am out of hospital and obviously catching up on all that I missed....

Got some additional pics texted to me by @ZAK72 . Not sure of the dacking is a thing that will be encouraged, after all we are called the Woopi Freeballers.:lol

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=156905

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=156904

Well theres one way for me not to give you a hug lol

• 3 weeks later...