Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi Aussie Arcade!

Hi all!

I've been a long time lurker, but thought it was about time I introduced myself! I'm from South Australia and am a big fan of coin operated amusement machines, I have always been fascinated by them since I was a kid. I love pinball, but they have always been a bit out of reach for me to own one of my own. But I'm hoping to change that this year!

My favourite arcade game of all time would have to be time crisis or snow bros. I'm also interested in virtual pinball, at the moment it seems to be leaping forward in what is possible!

Currently in the shed cave I have a Astro City cab, lethal enforcers twin shooter and a world class bowling. I also enjoy my Vdarts soft tip dartboard hooked up to a tv display.

Look forward to learning and sharing with all of you!

Snow Bros is a great game I have that one, but I have to say pinball is my passion, it all started in about 1996 when i brought my house and just really wanted a pinball machine for my new home. My first pinball machine which i still have was an old EM found in a very sad and sorry state under a mango tree. I then found Rawdon Osborn who spent many hours on the phone with me talking me through the restoration of it.

Anyway off to work now talk to you all later.

Welcome!

Snow Brothers is one of my all time favourite arcade games - and it was also surprisingly an incredibly good earner back in the day when my family was in the arcade business so I think my parents probably also liked it!

My sister and I would play it almost non-stop, got to a stage where we were trying to complete every level with only one snowball so that we get the cash rain down..