Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXL - Game 6 ~ Joust 2 (closes 11-Aug)

I’ve really been enjoying this one!

I love the Missle Command sounds and you get used to the creepy female voice after a while.

Cool sound when you land on top of guys as well.

I don’t like it better than Joust but it is a nice update.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151772

Sent from my C64 VT-100 Terminal using Aussie Arcade

Super improvement from to 7,750 points and 27th place to 74,100 and 10th place !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Got a fluke run up to the Pulverizer

But my button flapping hand is so burnt out I don't think I'll be able to get there again.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151778

Up to 6th place. Excellent !!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

WVaSzW5.png

Thanks to everyone who played this game and tried their best. This was a very tough game and maybe not enjoyable for some, but it does take some great skill development and practice do to well in this game. A special Joust 2 excellence mention goes out to JasonV91, ILLSeaBass, SMK, ozfalcon, Pessimeister, Foot, creech, BandontheRun and Arcadinator for all scoring above 72K for 3rd place to 11th place respectively. Daniel Larsen hit a very fine 198,900 points for 2nd place on his game nomination.

Congratulations to Daren Oliver for winning Game 6 with a last day great score of 239,950 points. That’s Daren’s 2nd game win during MGLXL. Excellent!

u6iS3KJ.png

Mr. TNT, R-Type and Wardner are all up on the gaming floor. That’s a puzzler, shooter and platformer that together form a triumvirate of excitement and competition. How you play will determine the outcome of this tournament. Game on!

:)