Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sterns next game is Jurassic Park

djc

Decisions for the next game got interesting.....Iron Maiden Pro, Iron Maiden LE or a Jurassic Park Premium. A new pinball for Christmas would be nice!

Id be waiting to see what issues it comes with first.

Id be waiting to see what issues it comes with first.

Yeah, I'm in no rush. Christmas is a while away yet and Iron Maiden is still at the top of my list. I can't see that changing, but I'm looking forward to playing Jurassic Park at the very least. I haven't had that spark for a new game in a while.

• 2 weeks later...
Compared to maiden how does it stack up, or you can't compare the two?

Its just as good but in a different way. The only similarity is the double 'captive' ball. The right orbit would have to be the tightest of any pinball that I have played. The worst part about the game is the backglass and yet I didnt mind it. Nice to have a brutal game that isnt random! Solid dam effort I say. Just have KME design games from now on please.

Had half dozen games today. A great game! Good mix of easy and tight shots. My fav shot was right orbit which hooks around to right upper flipper. Smart missile target is fun too. Instructions were easy to follow on what to shoot for.

Only thing I didn’t like was the art package... good but not my cup of tea. Also the pro... once you take all the ramps and stand up targets there is basically nothing on it in way of toys. With no hungry hippo on the ramp there is no cool ball mechanical stuff at all. It’s all ramps loops and stand ups aside from the spinner and newton ball toy. That said it’s still a great pro but maybe a thing to take note for those considering one. Better than maiden imo but aside from the art which on maiden is awesome.

• 3 weeks later...