Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sterns next game is Jurassic Park

djc

Has anyone ordered the Stern shoot rod mod from AMD ? Just wondering the cost ?

I like that too, but definitely aint cheap :o

They have a price list for extras you can download on the AMD site. From memory, pretty sure it was $220 plus GST...

I like that too, but definitely aint cheap :o

They have a price list for extras you can download on the AMD site. From memory, pretty sure it was $220 plus GST...

Cheers,just found it :o yep $220 plus GST plus postage might wait to see one in person before I outlay that much....

Quite looking forward to playing the prem/Le. I think the game play will be better provided the mechs work. Easily the best Stern since the 90s (DE/sega included) and possibly ever. I will own one, one of these days....

500 LE’s in total, unsure of the Oz allocation, what do we normally receive? 30?

Yep correct 30 LE’s allocated to Australia. Pretty sure it will be a hard ask

Getting owners to part with one as well ??

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/claremont-meadows/other-video-games-consoles/jurassic-park-pinball-le/1236578102

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't take long.

60 Munsters LE were allocated and 50 Maiden LE so i would think around 50 for Jurassic surely

I'd have the other two JP games beside it up for sale before selling this one.

Every time I walk past my JP I want to play it - and often end up switching it on for a couple of games. Just one more game.. just one more. It kicks arse :cool:

I noticed my left flipper would drop slightly when the catching the ball. After looking at the assembly I found the coil stop is already broken.

Been reading on pinside that this is becoming a regular

problem .

might be worth grabbing some spares from AMD

when they supply your replacement?

Been reading on pinside that this is becoming a regular

problem .

might be worth grabbing some spares from AMD

when they supply your replacement?

I read about others having the same issue too on their JP games. I sent an email off to AMD yesterday with the photos so will hopefully hear back from them shortly. Their customer service has always been excellent for me, so I expect it will be sorted out smoothly. It's just a bad time of year. I think you're right about grabbing some spares though :023:

• Like 1

Definitely worst timing ever but agree AMD will sort it out ASAP too customer service:cool:

Heard back from them already this morning with a tracking number for overnight delivery. They've been kind enough to include some extras with it too. Can't get any smoother than that :)

• Like 4