Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sterns next game is Jurassic Park

djc

Hey @punkin-you need to get my login correct so l can respond to posts.

AMD's container arrived yesterday and l travel to Sydney to pickup Jurassic Park on Thursday---will be going onsite at the Hoey Moey on Saturday-that would be 14 pinballs in the last 12 months for me.

See you on Sunday mate.

Hey @punkin-you need to get my login correct so l can respond to posts.

AMD's container arrived yesterday and l travel to Sydney to pickup Jurassic Park on Thursday---will be going onsite at the Hoey Moey on Saturday-that would be 14 pinballs in the last 12 months for me.

See you on Sunday mate.

Where's the Hoey Moey?

For anybody in Sydney keen to give Jurassic Park a spin, the games is now on location ready to play at City Heroes underneath Event Cinemas in the CBD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by fridgejam

Shits on DP and fu hashman

Nah deadpool has awesome shots just like jp

Man. I feel any plunge I take on jp that I don’t get the skill shot and then the super skill shot is a dud ball. Just like the super skill shot on deadpool. ****ing awesome shots

Then that right ramp around onto the upper right flipper which has two of the best feeling shots in pinball on offer

Plus ****ing targets everywhere. And the gate that forces the ball to the right orbit from the pops. This **** knows how to design a pinball

It feels like a pretty good sophomore effort from elwin. Liking it! :D

Nah deadpool has awesome shots just like jp

Man. I feel any plunge I take on jp that I don’t get the skill shot and then the super skill shot is a dud ball. Just like the super skill shot on deadpool. ****ing awesome shots

Then that right ramp around onto the upper right flipper which has two of the best feeling shots in pinball on offer

Plus ****ing targets everywhere. And the gate that forces the ball to the right orbit from the pops. This **** knows how to design a pinball

It feels like a pretty good sophomore effort from elwin. Liking it! :D

What about the 15 million super secret skill shot on Deadpool? We practice that one (usually to no avail).

I've only played a couple games on JP and enjoyed them. Too may toys in the way for me would be the only gripe. Looking forward to getting some more time on @Parazio s one in the coming weeks.

This game is ****ing insane. I put it right up with deadpool for Stern awesomeness.

So many shots and combos. I am frickin loving it!

Glad to hear that, it looked so good on the reveal (didn't hurt that Elwin aka the G.O.A.T. was whipping it up), I was hoping it felt as good to actually flip :D

Now to find one in the wild...

I wanted to own Iron Maiden next, but Jurassic Park has me pumped to play more now...

Having played the premium with the center ramp that lifts and traps the ball and the pro, i'd be going for the former if i was in the market for one. Sorry for the offtopic.

Just picked up my Pro yesterday!!!!

What a cool game this is!

Couple of coding improvements needed.

One of the major objectives is to capture each Dino after setting the trap.

The game tells you to shoot for the yellow arrows. Firstly, the arrow doesn’t light immediately. When it does light it flashes green and yellow, not solid flashing yellow.

The other couple of things I’ve noticed is there’s no Extra Ball insert.

The game will call out “extra ball is lit” but there’s no shot to shoot for.

Lastly the code ends at the visitor centre.

More to come I guess.

FYI: Code stops at Visitor Centre.... so will have to wait for update to be able to play further on. This game is non-stop action and thank god we have a designer that knows how to integrate playfield design in with the code to make this happen.

Played this at flipout last weekend (many thanks @Ballypinball) and was super impressed, so many great shots and so much to do.

Think I’ve found my next pin... :D

Anyone need MOPLE or IMLE?? :lol

Good to hear you've found another must have title. You've got me thinking now and I haven't had a chance to play one let alone see one (no pin intended with my current eyesight issues lol)