Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sterns next game is Jurassic Park

djc

Yeah its funny. I preferred the theme of black night. Heavy metal and monsters are my thing but I just couldnt get into the game as much as JP at pinfest. Maybe because I have a gotle with similar shot layout or the fact the upper playfield kicked my ass. Either way. JP won out!

Please don’t mention GOTLE.....I miss mine! :headbuttwall:

Really loving this game.

A shaker is a 'must have' for this title!

Definitely agree - its one of the only games where a shaker is really needed - the best integrated shaker motor in a pinball.

Stuff like as T-rex walks you get the water in the glass shaking on the screen and the whole machine rumbles with each step.

Everyone who's played it at the museum so far have been completely blown away - its an incredibly good game.

I kept my phone with me all day yesterday, hoping to receive the call.

I've kept it with me again today. Day is ticking away... Come on Bruce - I want to hear your voice ;)

-edit-

Having just said that, AMD have posted on their Instagram account a photo of the LE box saying it's now arrived. Hopefully my Pro was in that container too :D