Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The awesome people you get to meet through this hobby.

Been meaning to express my small point of view for quite awhile in regards to some of the wonderful people I've met through this hobby. Particularly through Aussie Arcade.

I've met people that I've spent countless hours on the phone with. Particularly Extendo! I think at one point we were spending at least 3 hours a day chewing each others ears off!

I was almost developing a Greek accent and talking like a full on Gino because of ya! lol

Have been invited to a wedding which was a blast!

Watching some of you have children and seeing the amazing job you do as parents!

Have developed really strong relationships and been invited into homes to share dinners, laughs and create awesome memories.

Have thoroughly enjoyed giving some of the fella's some decent shit stirring... (particularly when me and their wives gang up on em) Thats always fun!

I just want to say a humungous thanks to all you guys (you know who you are) for allowing me to be a part of your lives.

I need too at some point - get off my arse and go to a pinball meet or two. It's just an anxiety issue I need to overcome. Bizarre as I can stand on stage in front of 2000 people and rock out like no one's business but feel awkward to go to a pinball meet.

Anyhoo-

Aussie Arcade is awesome!

That's heaps nice of you Chris, appreciate the kind words.

It's been a blast knowing you too, wishing there's many more years to come.

You are a good guy with a heart of gold, thanks for allowing me to get you know you.

Stick with me and I'll turn you into a true Greek haha :)

- Con

You'll know you're a true friend of Con's when he starts photoshopping dildo's and other sex paraphernalia hidden in pics you post up on AA. :lol

MAYBE i should post our messenger chats!

I think were up to about 7,896 penises drawn on each others photos. :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Totally agree, met some great people through the hobby.

The peckerhead @extendo from SA is a top bloke...always willing to help ya out or travel to TPF with ya.

I can honestly say that Con-dom is one of the most greatest blokes I've ever met. He is not a Melaka. (Greek for something)