Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What a nice guy!

I'm confused. So Wayne doesn't do jjp? Glad to hear you got great service BTW. Where is this guy based as no address on his website

He does but he's not the sole distributor, Paul is. This is on Pinball sale site.

About Pinball Sales Australia

Pinball Sales Australia is the Sole Importer and Distributor of Jersey Jack Pinball Machines from the USA to Australia. We are based in Melbourne Victoria and hold the exclusive Import licence and supply these quality machines with Australian 240V power fittings.

Yes, Paul is the sole importer of JJP and owns the machines, Wayne doesn't. Paul pays for them and stores them in his factory. It is my understanding Wayne is the same as Zax is for AMD. So you can buy JJP off Wayne or directly from the importer, Paul, who is in Melbourne.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul 0418 531 046

paul@pinballsales.com.au

So if you have warranty issues you deal with Paul?

The other distributor just refers back to JJP anyway so assuming Paul is in fact an official JJP distributor, shouldn’t be any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all I replied to @Gemini2544 who had a wiring problem and supplied a solution for his WOZ game and offered him a Topper for $150 AUD which they sell in the USA for $150 USD.

I then supplied him my Paypal details, he then requested an invoice or sales order, which we don't normally supply a receipt until after payment, however happy to supply but explained I have a million dollars of MBR pinballs that i have to get out and will do it when i get time. Customer wasn't happy and bought one from paul for $250 and didnt get an invoice or sales order before he made payment either!

And as for @Cooked71 the manufacturer not JJP requested we buy back his game and refund him and not supply him another game as they can't manufacture to his standards, Every game from every manufacturer we have sold him he has not been happy with and is also the case with many games he has bought from AMD.

Mr Pinball Australia is an official JJP Importer & Distributor if we wern't we wouldn't be on JJP Website.

if you DON'T want to buy a JJP game from me PLEASE buy from http://www.pinballsales.com.au as it will have no financial effect on my business regardless of which entity you buy the game from.

Pinball it's complicated. As for a proforma invoice that's not. How things have changed, now that pinball sales dominate NIB home buyers, it must make it so much more challenging that what it use to be back in the days selling to operators to site games. Edited by hotty

First of all I replied to @Gemini2544 who had a wiring problem and supplied a solution for his WOZ game and offered him a Topper for $150 AUD which they sell in the USA for $150 USD.

I then supplied him my Paypal details, he then requested an invoice or sales order, which we don't normally supply a receipt until after payment, however happy to supply but explained I have a million dollars of MBR pinballs that i have to get out and will do it when i get time. Customer wasn't happy and bought one from paul for $250 and didnt get an invoice or sales order before he made payment either!

And as for @Cooked71 the manufacturer not JJP requested we buy back his game and refund him and not supply him another game as they can't manufacture to his standards, Every game from every manufacturer we have sold him he has not been happy with and is also the case with many games he has bought from AMD.

Mr Pinball Australia is an official JJP Importer & Distributor if we wern't we wouldn't be on JJP Website.

if you DON'T want to buy a JJP game from me PLEASE buy from http://www.pinballsales.com.au as it will have no financial effect on my business regardless of which entity you buy the game from.

Honored to get a mention.

I’ve got nothing better to do than move 140kg games around for no reason. Brings me great joy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk