Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXL - Game 5 ~ Swimmer (closes 4-Aug)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any strategy/tips on this one ? I tend to try to make sure I get every piece of fruit although I’m not sure that’s the best strategy.

On the butterfly stage I tend to keep diving until I can get the power pellet and race to the top as fast as I can.

I wish the power pellet points increased like incremental pac man ghost points.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

All these small improvements prove it was worth it. Well done ... :023:

Keep going ... TnwXK9W.gif

- - - Updated - - -

52,130 - happy with 50K. Silly death at the end stopped me from getting a few more points.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151298[/ATTACH]

And just one more green fruit to go to complete the set ... almost an even higher score!

:031:

- - - Updated - - -

Any strategy/tips on this one ?

Good question. No tips at https://strategywiki.org/wiki/ on this one.

Day 14 of 17 ...

Tehkan, who made Swimmer, wanted to make sure you get wet playing this game, and not from tears either ...

KICeSl9.png

Only 3 days to go until this game is closed.

:)

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

85OfxNV.png

“Come on in, the water’s fine” … yeah right. How many swimmers were nipped by a crab or dived into a log? Ouch! This is a fun game with a very different game engine to Pac-man or a shooter. I hope you all enjoyed the game, no matter where you finished on the scoreboard. Dazzer_, DaLar, ILLSeaBass, Foot, RMacauley, Ivanstorm1973, Fire_Power, creech, RichyS and Arcadinator all scored over 50K for swimming honors 2nd to 11th place respectively.

Jason Vasiloff top scored with 130,080 points on the last day to win Game 5. Nice swimming, fishing and fruit collecting. Daren Oliver almost took the gold medal in Swimmer, and just missed out by 3K. Every fish does count apparently.

1mvJAyq.png

Joust 2 and Mr. TNT are both currently in play. What a difference in game play they both are. We also have games 8 and 9 being released next week, and these are just as diverse as games 6 and 7.

futQvxZ.png