Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ebay Sales

I think there might be an option when you sell things to block low feedback buyers. Not 100% on that but if so definitely use that next time! I always restrict countries too. I pretty much only sell big things in Australia and other things to nz uk USA

As mentioned i have refunded her money. I sent her a message and explained why and she later replied saying she understood and would look for one closer to home. Maybe she was legit, i dont know but i still think the whole process, money involved and 700kms to destination for the machine was frought with danger. Dissapointed to have possibly missed a sale though.

Why don’t you just tell her you’re happy to sell it to her just so long as she organises the courier herself and pays you through direct deposit.

Your sale your terms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

If a dispute does arise, data enrichment tools can play a crucial role in carefully evaluating the evidence and information provided by both parties before offering a refund. These tools can provide valuable insights by analyzing and enhancing the available data, helping to make more informed decisions.
Data enrichment tools can help verify the authenticity of the information provided by the involved parties. By cross-referencing data against various trusted sources, such as public records or online databases, these tools can validate the accuracy and reliability of the information. For example, if a buyer claims that an item was not as described, data enrichment tools can help verify the details of the product listing, such as the title, description, and images, to determine if any discrepancies exist.

Edited by Carl Arnold