Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Indiana Jones : the pinball adventure airball plastics

5923106d5dadbdd36c794effaa39ac70fea355d1.jpg

f95270081f8a116f2c5cca5cf9a2348c8250c592.jpg

899ac5a6460cfcb32eb153c401d7fdad.jpg

Clear, thick perspex, laser cut & predrilled.

Made by Djshakes on pinside. originally $33USD to aus.

Larger piece is for the 3 drop targets in the middle. Had removed and replaced the paper cover but it is unused in a machine so is as new.

Smaller one is for the captive ball. Original paper still on it.

$45 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Koops

I saw these to on Pinside & really can't see why anyone would need them. My I.J has never had an issue with airballs in these areas. Is there an issue I'm not aware of?

High speed shots to the drop targets can throw the ball over the left outlanes. It is so common that they coded a fix into the software. It’s the “don’t touch anything” callout when the ball save lamp isn’t lit.

I had it happen in atleast 50% of games. My flipper power is right as you can just make the jackpot shots so it’s not a power issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High speed shots to the drop targets can throw the ball over the left outlanes. It is so common that they coded a fix into the software. It’s the “don’t touch anything” callout when the ball save lamp isn’t lit. I had it happen in atleast 50% of games. My flipper power is right as you can just make the jackpot shots so it’s not a power issue.

AH! yes that air-ball issue. I do get that, so this is the fix for that. Thanks.